D-backs acquire Heilman from Cubs

Lil Bit Special

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20091119&content_id=7690258&vkey=news_mlb&fext=.jsp&c_id=mlb

PHOENIX -- The D-backs bolstered their bullpen (:bwahaharoll::rl:)on Thursday, acquiring right-hander Aaron Heilman from the Cubs in exchange for a pair of Minor Leaguers.

Heilman was 4-4 with a 4.11 ERA and one save in 70 games for the Cubs. The 31-year-old walked 34 and fanned 65 while holding opponents to a .257 average.

The D-backs sent left-handed pitcher Scott Maine and infielder Ryne White to the Cubs. Maine, who pitched in the Arizona Fall League this year, was a sixth-round selection in the 2007 First-Year Player Draft and split time this past season between Double-A Mobile and Triple-A Reno.

White, meanwhile, was a fourth-round pick in the 2008 First-Year Player Draft. Last season, he hit .266 with six homers and 52 RBIs for Class A Visalia.

Heilman is 26-37 with 10 saves and a 4.22 ERA in 375 career games with the Mets and Cubs.

What the F are you laughing at you STUPID B*TCH!?!!?

Aaron -

Q: If my balls were on your chin ... where would my dick be?

A: In your mouth -

I hope you continue to throw mediocre fastballs with no hop on them right down the pipe when you play the Cubs next year. You suck donkey balls -

Luv,

NJ

Aaron -

Q: If my balls were on your chin ... where would my dick be?

A: In your mouth -

I hope you continue to throw mediocre fastballs with no hop on them right down the pipe when you play the Cubs next year. You suck donkey balls -

Luv,

NJ

:):):):):):):P:p:p

Archived