Fantasy Football Question

Garb

Eh, I have decided to go with the guys that got me to where I am in the first place. Had someone say to me once, "go big or go home." I'm going big and I may go home too.....but I'm not going without a fight.

There lies the problem. The big guys might not be where the fight is.

Guys I need help cause I was an idiot when I drafted my team! I'm in the first round of the playoffs BUT I've got Dallas Clark, Joseph Addai AND Reggie Wayne. Possible sub options include Holmes (for Wayne), Fred Davis (for Clark), Marion Barber (for Addai). Which, if any, should I do? I feel like no one knows how much Indy is gonna play here...

Guys I need help cause I was an idiot when I drafted my team! I'm in the first round of the playoffs BUT I've got Dallas Clark, Joseph Addai AND Reggie Wayne. Possible sub options include Holmes (for Wayne), Fred Davis (for Clark), Marion Barber (for Addai). Which, if any, should I do? I feel like no one knows how much Indy is gonna play here...

i would play wayne and clark

Indy has guys nicked up on dee that are likely to sit the whole game. It's possible their offensive starters will play longer as a result of that. I'd play the guys who got you into the playoffs - not that I'd do anything as gay as playing fantasy football.

Archived