Dirty Leeds shock Man Utd

Blurredorunfocused

This season is a disaster. Major changes needed, Alex has had a terrible season. I love him but why the **** he's persisting with Berbatov I have no ****ing idea, you were wrong to sign him. Accept it and move on. I had no problem with him playing some youngsters but this love for Darron Gibson has to end, away from good shots he's been worthless and has been an absolute liability in midfield more than anything else. Anderson was by far and away our best player today and Fergie took him off instead of Gibson or Berbatov. No ****ing sense in that at all. Todays performance was simply disagraceful against the League 1 version of Leeds. Sickening and un****ingbelievable. The ultimate embarrassment for United fans too was hearing the 9,000 or so of their ****ing fans outsing the 67,000 of ours. Just a terrible day.

The League table doesn't tell the whole story for United either, we've been scraping out most of our results and have looked a shadow of the team that dominated the last two seasons. I never was Ronaldo's biggest fan as a person but he was a different class as a footballer than anyone in the current squad. To say we miss him is an understatement.

The financial problems are what worry me. Still yet to see a penny of the

1-0 at Old Trafford in the (not so popular anymore whatever anyone says) FA Cup

What a cracking game it was!

Getting knocked out early will probably prove a blessing to Man Utd over the course of the season, but I think they`d rather have lost to Accrington Stanley than Leeds!

Those players were a disgrace to the jersey. Every last one of them. Losing to a team two divisions below was bad enough, but when it's those filthy scum sucking sheepshagging Yorkshire subhuman filth? Fergie should have taken each and every player and beaten the s**t out of them. Hopefully Leeds will go on a bit of a cup run and get distracted, and let Charlton and Norwich catch them.

I think Fergie should tell Anderson that everytime he tries a shot from outside the penalty area, he will be fined a weeks wages. He couldn't hit a f**king barndoor.

I don't think we'll be spending in January. I'd say 70 million of the Ronaldo money will end up going on the debt, which is just ballooning. And nobody pays the full fee in one go anymore. 5 mill now, 10 million a year later, etc. I red somewhere the Scousers will finish paying the money for Aquilani in 3 years - he might have even played two full games by then.

Archived