UFC saturday night

vinnys025

Anyone going to watch the UFC as they put up all the old washed up former Pride champions against their young studs? I'm a HUGE Wanderlei Silva fan, and will be pulling for him, but his best days are over and everyone knows it, however I think he could pull it out vs that Brit, he's got no power. Nogiera is going against UFC's top young prospect in Cain Velasquez....Nogiera can take some punishment and is the best BJJ heavyweight fighter in the world. I hope he doesn't show his age and pulls this one out too. I don't really like UFC anymore, but since they are showcasing some of my favorite all time Pride fighters I'll be getting this one. They even have the one trick pony cro cop fighting in this one!!! If he doesn't left high kick you to the head, he doesn't win, its that simple, but he sure was a force back in the day.....ahhh, the good ol' days of pride...

Dana White hasn't put together a good PPV card in months.

He's also had a rash of injuries to deal with. That being said I thought the Diego vs BJ card was good. I'm looking forward to the GSP match as well.

I still think Nogs can take out Velazquez. Kid has sick cardio, but Nogs has proven again and again that he isn't afraid to take shots in order to get in position to get a submission win.

Archived