Transcript: WR Santonio Holmes 4.12

SoFlaJets

I was expecting every answer to mention either "Kind buds" or "Bitch had it coming." Imagine my surprise.

I'm rooting for the guy SE. I had my operation out at Belle Glade hospital last year and I'll tell you, what a sihthole of a town. The most active thing going on out there is the K-Mart. They had a big sign out on main street congratulating him on his SB MVP award. Watching the highlights from yesterday one thing you can say about him is he plays hard.

I'm rooting for the guy SE. I had my operation out at Belle Glade hospital last year and I'll tell you, what a sihthole of a town. The most active thing going on out there is the K-Mart. They had a big sign out on main street congratulating him on his SB MVP award. Watching the highlights from yesterday one thing you can say about him is he plays hard.

I'm rooting for him also & think it was a great trade. And that doesn't change my comment.

I'm rooting for him also & think it was a great trade. And that doesn't change my comment.

this trade was the biggest fleecing for a player of that caliber that I can remember. I mean a 5th round DP for a guy who had 80 catches and 1250 yards and is still only like 26....and we thought the Pats stole Randy Moss from Oakland. Moss was coming off a 42 catch 533 yrd season when NE gave them a second rounder-looks like a high price in comparison

Santonio Holmes has 2 favorite words (besides "blazin'" and "bud"): trust and accountable.

I don't think he has any idea what the word accountable means, judging from the context of his sentences. I can see him responding to the question: "how was the game?" by saying "oh, I was accountable during it." :confused:

Santonio Holmes has 2 favorite words (besides "blazin'" and "bud"): trust and accountable.

I don't think he has any idea what the word accountable means, judging from the context of his sentences. I can see him responding to the question: "how was the game?" by saying "oh, I was accountable during it." :confused:

We gotta play 'em one day at a time. I'm just happy to be here and hope I can help the ballclub. I just want to give it my best shot, and good lord willing, things will work out.

We gotta play 'em one day at a time. I'm just happy to be here and hope I can help the ballclub. I just want to give it my best shot, and good lord willing, things will work out.

you forgot the "gonna give it 110%" spiel

Archived