He scores goals galore, he scores goals...

Unbelievable day, although I still hate the fact that we're still relying on those scouse ****ers to take something of Chelski at Anfield. They might but I wouldn't be surprised to see the Spanish waiter start a reserve side, led by the magical David NGog.

Here's hoping Rory Delap's bombs can cause them problems. A Terry and Carvalho-less Chelsea should be pretty weak.

Don't forget United have yet to play Spurs, and they're playing as good as I've seen them play in years. And the Scum did us a favour against Blackburn in 95, only Andy Cole couldn't take advantage.

Wonder of we can get some scientists to transplant Scholes' head onto Berbatov's body, and get another few years out of him?

Don't forget United have yet to play Spurs, and they're playing as good as I've seen them play in years. And the Scum did us a favour against Blackburn in 95, only Andy Cole couldn't take advantage.

Wonder of we can get some scientists to transplant Scholes' head onto Berbatov's body, and get another few years out of him?

LOL

Spurs haven't been great away from the Lane this season. I doubt they'll be as great without their home support behind them. I fancy United to beat them by a few goals, we played them off the park at White Hart Line and done so again in the Carling Cup with a reserve team!

Not saying it will be easy, Modric is a great player and Bale could cause Neville a lot of problems but I think we'll beat them.

It's great that we're back in it, makes for a very interesting run in. I'm just not convinced that maximum points over the next three games gets us the title.

Neither do I. I really don't see Chelsea dropping points, they just can't play so badly the next three games. But, the way this season has gone, who the hell knows.

Still, been a brilliant weekend's football, The Mons beat Waterford Utd, Norwich up, Leeds lost, Rochdale up (Mental how they've spent 36 seasons stuck in that division, and only now getting promoted), and the new Scottish Third Division Champions (at least until those pricks at the SFL come up with a spastic reason to deduct points)

_47663198_livichamps466.jpg

I'm just hoping those Icelanders plug their f**king volcano in time for the East Stirling game.

Archived