Ex-Broncos receiver Marshall was nearly a New York Jet

jaspegs

Im so glad we dont have this dude. Dont get me wrong, he's one of the best in the league right now outright, but he's about his money...which is cool but he's only going to be the best WR on a team but the team will have all their money tied up in him because he wants to be paid his "worth" like he's throwing the football and blocking for the QB to make the throw as well.

I think that he's worth the money if you think of it on a personal level, but with all that money spent should I expect for this guy to NOW be a "team first" guy....when initially it was about personal greed? I think this contract will cause problems with players who've already played for Miami yet are not getting "their worth" in their opinion. We dont really have those type of problems. Could you imagine Revis doing this? Eventually you'll get your money...but there's a way to go about getting that money.

He's going to be great for Miami, however Miami will not be able to put together a "TEAM" which is always the most important thing.

i think holmes was actually a better fit for us and i think marshall was a better fit for the dolphins. we needed a receiver who can stretch the field......the dophins run more of a ball control type passign game and marshall is the premier receiver for their style, imo. miami will be able to score as long as brown is healthy.....the question for them is going to be can they stop anyone from scoring.

You don't need a great WR, you need a great QB and good WRs. The WRs are definitely good enough for the Jets now, Sanchez' development is more important. Drew Brees doesn't really have a truly "great" WR, I don't think Colston is really that great, but Brees just throws it all over the place anyway.

Archived