Interesting note about Bart Scott

4HCrew

Say's the guy with over 6,300 posts megaroftl.gif

Whatever man, my internet dick is much bigger than yours.

Seeing as your trolling on a Jets forum in May, I would have to venture a guess and say you have far more posts at some Phins forum.

Whatever man, my internet dick is much bigger than yours.

Seeing as your trolling on a Jets forum in May, I would have to venture a guess and say you have far more posts at some Phins forum.

I still don't see your point. I can name several folks from here that post on our forum and I don't consider them trolls.

...on a Jets board.

Well unless it takes less time to post on a jets forum than any other forum (which it doesn't) then your providing no defense whatsoever to his comment bellow.

You troll internet forums, you lost your ability to call people out for not having a life a long time ago.

And dude 28,000 posts? I really don't think you should be the one to try and defend him.

Well unless it takes less time to post on a jets forum than any other forum (which it doesn't) then your providing no defense whatsoever to his comment bellow.

And dude 28,000 posts? I really don't think you should be the one to try and defend him.

First of all, learn to spell. It's a problem.

Secondly - It's a Jets forum. We're talking about OUR team. You go out of your way to sign up on another teams forum to simply irritate Jet fans because it's gives you some sort of sad satisfaction in what must be a pathetic life.

As for me, I USED to post here FAR too much. Not anymore, too busy and too many things going on in my life right now. I'm posting here today simply to procastinate, I've an a-level exam on Monday and honestly I'd rather rape 14 goats in a kitchen than do my ****ing revision.

First of all, learn to spell. It's a problem.

Secondly - It's a Jets forum. We're talking about OUR team. You go out of your way to sign up on another teams forum to simply irritate Jet fans because it's gives you some sort of sad satisfaction in what must be a pathetic life.

As for me, I USED to post here FAR too much. Not anymore, too busy and too many things going on in my life right now. I'm posting here today simply to procastinate, I've an a-level exam on Monday and honestly I'd rather rape 14 goats in a kitchen than do my ****ing revision.

Actually Irish, I don't post here to 'Irritate jet fans'. If my posting a simple Gif of Scott getting his bell rung in a game and then kidding that perhaps that was the injury in question irritated some folks than perhaps some people are just to sensitive.

As for browsing a jets forum it is because you guys talk about "your team" as well as "my team" that makes this forum interesting. I not only can find links to story's that aren't posted locally but I also get a feel for how the rest of the divisions fans are feeling about their team as well as mine.

I honestly don't post here all that often but I do read these forums regularly. As I already mentioned in another post several of your regulars drop by our forums from time to time and post their thoughts. I for one see nothing wrong with it.

As for my misspelling a word. Oh well you got me man I am a terrible speller.

Actually Irish, I don't post here to 'Irritate jet fans'. If my posting a simple Gif of Scott getting his bell rung in a game and then kidding that perhaps that was the injury in question irritated some folks than perhaps some people are just to sensitive.

As for browsing a jets forum it is because you guys talk about "your team" as well as "my team" that makes this forum interesting. I not only can find links to story's that aren't posted locally but I also get a feel for how the rest of the divisions fans are feeling about their team as well as mine.

I honestly don't post here all that often but I do read these forums regularly. As I already mentioned in another post several of your regulars drop by our forums from time to time and post their thoughts. I for one see nothing wrong with it.

As for my misspelling a word. Oh well you got me man I am a terrible speller.

lol, your first post here was right after Miami beat the Jets in the meadowlands where you posted "sweep bitches".

But sure, your intentions were good.

Hey, I never said I was a saint! :D

LOL, yeah that's pretty ****ed up. I was SO pissed after that game. That thread sums it up, when I told Aqua to go get raped and murdered. :shock:

Funny I don't actually hate the guy even if he is the biggest douche alive. Seriously, I'm in a rage when the Jets lose. Same thing with Man United. Can't go near me.

BTW, I never called anyone on not having a life. So I have no idea what you're driving towards...

LOL, yeah that's pretty ****ed up. I was SO pissed after that game. That thread sums it up, when I told Aqua to go get raped and murdered. :shock:

Funny I don't actually hate the guy even if he is the biggest douche alive. Seriously, I'm in a rage when the Jets lose. Same thing with Man United. Can't go near me.

I hear ya man. I been following the Fins for over 3 decades. There is no other team in the division I hate as much as the jets. It's not even close, so a lot of emotion rides on winning or losing those games.

For weeks before each of those games the amount of Jet posters on our site sky rockets as I'm sure it does with Fin fans here .We hate each other, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Archived