Interesting note about Bart Scott

4HCrew

I talked to him last night at Clowney's event... I asked how bad his injury was last year and he said it was almost the same one as Freeney had.. He said he had no time to complain or whine to the media he just shut up and did the best he could. He commented you will see a much improved defense this year with a year of learning under their belt.

I talked to him last night at Clowney's event... I asked how bad his injury was last year and he said it was almost the same one as Freeney had.. He said he had no time to complain or whine to the media he just shut up and did the best he could. He commented you will see a much improved defense this year with a year of learning under their belt.

YEA BABY !!! Phag fans beware

Why don't I remember scott having an injury?

First time for everything.

;)

By the way, as simple as his name is - I sometimes stumble over it. Sometimes I'll say Bart Scart, and even Bott Scott <- like I'm a Masshole. Probably just me, but whatever.

I agree with JiF though, Scott's a pretty cool dude.

Archived