If ifs and buts were candy and nuts oh what a party we'd have

rowonejetfan

So what I am hearing is IF the Jets makes the 2014 Superbowl BUT the Giants do not make it and since Jets/Giants are host teams there might be even a few extra tickets BUT I still need to have multiple tickets in my name alone BUT I still need to have these tickets in the 2013 season AND IF those multiple tickets include a few PSL seats since it will be a weighted lottery where PSL seasts have a higher chance of winning tickets to superbowl and IF I win this weighted lottery I have a good shot at going to superbowl. BUT now all I need to do is hope for good weather!

Now if ifs and buts were candy and nuts oh what a party we'd have.

Best Regards;

Rowonejetfan

Jets Email

By winning the bid for Super Bowl XLVIII, New York and New Jersey together have made history. The biggest sporting event in the country will be played on the world's largest stage. And center stage will be the new home of the Jets.*

But the Super Bowl experience is not limited to the game.* You can be a part of the full series of Super Bowl events hosted by our region at notable landmarks and well-known area attractions. Imagine going to the NFL Experience at the James A. Farley Post Office building or the Jacob K. Javits Center or the Super Bowl Saturday Night Extravaganza at Liberty State Park. The NFL Super Bowl Party could be at the American Museum of Natural History or Ellis Island. All choices are iconic places to showcase and celebrate the area and set a new bar for Super Bowls.*

We will welcome the world into our home cities and our home stadium. The Super Bowl is run by the NFL and the League makes all decisions regarding ticket allocation. We will receive a limited number of tickets for distribution and will conduct a random drawing to award season ticket holders the opportunity to purchase tickets to the game. All season ticket holders for the 2013 season will be eligible for this drawing. The drawing will be conducted in January 2014.

We hope that you are as excited as we are to have the honor to be the first-ever cold weather city to host the Super Bowl without a dome.* We believe this is what the NFL is all about; the weather, the fans and playing in the most iconic region in the nation.* We hope that*you will help us to be gracious hosts and that you enjoy being a part of Super Bowl XLVIII.

Thanks and Go Jets!

1 Jets Drive| Florham Park, New Jersey 07932 | Phonefrown.gif973) 549-4600 | Fax*(973) 549-4610*

user_offline.gif

When they say season ticket holder, I am assuming they mean PSL \ Club Seat holder. Is that correct? I doubt the upper people would be included.

With the Patriots and I think this has been true with other teams as well.

All season ticket holders has a shot at securing tickets to the SB. But folks who owned a luxury box had an automatic allotment (no lottery) and your odds as someone with the very expensive premium seats were higher than those who just had regular season tickets. (Think NBA draft).

Very good chance Jets would do the same thing with their allotment of tickets as a host would be done similarly. Everyone eligible, but more of the tickets going to those who have paid more.

With the Patriots and I think this has been true with other teams as well.

All season ticket holders has a shot at securing tickets to the SB. But folks who owned a luxury box had an automatic allotment (no lottery) and your odds as someone with the very expensive premium seats were higher than those who just had regular season tickets. (Think NBA draft).

Very good chance Jets would do the same thing with their allotment of tickets as a host would be done similarly. Everyone eligible, but more of the tickets going to those who have paid more.

That's good. That way the real fans have a better chance at getting tickets.

Archived