Kim Jong Il invents invisible cell phone, using it to win World Cup

Klecko73isGod

You're actually accusing of not having a sense of humor in THIS thread? :rl:

Of course. Honestly, i just love bustin' your chops...even though it's pretty easy (and same here sometimes). But really, you act like such a baby when things don't go your way or when people don't think you are funny or when people just aren't that into what your doing. "WHAA, WHAAA.. close this thread. Hey guys, no politics. Gosh darn it, cut it out, fellas! Remain calm! All is well!"

Of course. Honestly, i just love bustin' your chops...even though it's pretty easy (and same here sometimes). But really, you act like such a baby when things don't go your way or when people don't think you are funny or when people just aren't that into what your doing. "WHAA, WHAAA.. close this thread. Hey guys, no politics. Gosh darn it, cut it out, fellas! Remain calm! All is well!"

This couldn't have been handled via PM? :P

thanks clinton for not wiping out this moron before he got the bomb. a mistake the current president is now repeating with Iran.

smh @ unwarranted Obama bashing, like Dubya did a f-cking thing about North Korea. :rolleyes:

*Back to respecting the No politics rule around here* :lol:

P.S. Kim Jon Il is highly entertaining.

Unwarranted? lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not an Obama-phile, apologist or anything. Hell I have my own negative opinions on our Potus myself. I just find that a lot of the bashing he gets is unwarranted stemming from people still not getting over the fact that he's president. I just read an article that called him "The worst president ever" ( written by those right wing Tea Party losers) . Really? Not even fully in his second term and he's already the worst president ever? Where does Dubya rank? ( dont answer that! ;) )

* NO POLITICS**

Im not an Obama-phile, apologist or anything. Hell I have my own negative opinions on our Potus myself. I just find that a lot of the bashing he gets is unwarranted stemming from people still not getting over the fact that he's president. I just read an article that called him "The worst president ever" ( written by those right wing Tea Party losers) . Really? Not even fully in his second term and he's already the worst president ever? Where does Dubya rank? ( dont answer that! ;) )

* NO POLITICS**

I'll answer you on Twitter....LOL!!!

GO C'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* NO POLITICS**

obama has a long way to sink to go lower than jimmuh

Archived