Kim Jong Il invents invisible cell phone, using it to win World Cup

Klecko73isGod

thanks clinton for not wiping out this moron before he got the bomb. a mistake the current president is now repeating with Iran.

This thread is not about politics. It is about the awesomeness that is Kim Jong Il - A man who played golf for the first time in 1994 and shot a 38-under par with 5 holes-in-one on a golf course that plays at 7700 yards, longer than any in the U.S.

This thread is not about politics. It is about the awesomeness that is Kim Jong Il - A man who played golf for the first time in 1994 and shot a 38-under par with 5 holes-in-one on a golf course that plays at 7700 yards, longer than any in the U.S.

So, you enjoy the ramblings of a man that lies, exaggerates, suffers from personality disorder, has clear self-esteem issues, is clearly delusional and is the butt of many jokes?

Hey! Wait a minute! Kim Jong.....is this you? Zippy!

So, you enjoy the ramblings of a man that lies, exaggerates, suffers from personality disorder, has clear self-esteem issues, is clearly delusional and is the butt of many jokes?

:Nuts:

Garb, Kim Jong Il is like Dr. Evil, C. Montgomery Burns, The Brain from Pinky and the Brain and every James Bond villian rolled into one... only he's real! Of course he's my hero, duh. :rolleyes:

Did you get a kick out of Hitler and Pol Pot, too? Now those guys were crazy!

thank God they didn't have the bomb. the only reason Kim Jong Il isn't a smudge in a bunker somewhere is because he will nuke Seoul if we invade. The world appeased him for decades, during which time he violated every agreement and continued to enrich uranium. Now that he has the bomb, we're stuck with him. Which is why you have to strike before the threat is "imminent." In about 6-12 months it'll be too late to do anything about Iran, also.

I loved Schindlers List. I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes! The best part is when Amon "the good" is talking to himself in the mirror going "I pardon you" and then... and then... wait, hold on ha ha I can't stop laughing---

He shoots the kid right in the back!

:bwahaharoll:

I loved Schindlers List. I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes! The best part is when Amon "the good" is talking to himself in the mirror going "I pardon you" and then... and then... wait, hold on ha ha I can't stop laughing---

You see that thing flying far above your head?

FAIL-cat-I-sense-fail.jpg

thanks clinton for not wiping out this moron before he got the bomb. a mistake the current president is now repeating with Iran.

North Korea actually didn't "get the bomb" until George W. Bush was president. N Korea withdrew from the nuclear non-proliferation treaty in 2003 and didn't conduct its first nuclear test until October 9, 2006. N Korea has enough artillery to destroy every square inch of our ally South Korea from Seoul on northward to the DMZ. "Wiping out the moron" would have cost millions of South Koreans their lives. Invading Iran would cause, among other things, a long-drawn out blockade and disruption of the Strait of Hormuz thus crippling the world economy far worse than any sub-prime meltdown ever could.

But please, don't let the facts get in the way.

North Korea actually didn't "get the bomb" until George W. Bush was president. N Korea withdrew from the nuclear non-proliferation treaty in 2003 and didn't conduct its first nuclear test until October 9, 2006. But please, don't let the facts get in the way.

they only admitted having it in 2003. but it was neville clinton who gave them 8 years to get the fissionable material while he made deal after deal with them that was broken one after another.

thank God they didn't have the bomb. the only reason Kim Jong Il isn't a smudge in a bunker somewhere is because he will nuke Seoul if we invade. The world appeased him for decades, during which time he violated every agreement and continued to enrich uranium. Now that he has the bomb, we're stuck with him. Which is why you have to strike before the threat is "imminent." In about 6-12 months it'll be too late to do anything about Iran, also.

Uh hate to break it to you we were stuck with Kim Jong Il way before evil Clinton and Obama. North Korea has a huge stockpile of artillery and a guns of navarone-style setup in their mountains to launch that artillery and wipe out every square inch of South Korea from Seoul to the 38th paralel. Not to mention the North Koreans also already had an arsenal chemical weapons for decades prior to going nuclear in 2006.

With or without nuclear weapons a second act of the Korean War would be Mutually Assured Destruction for both North and South Korea. That's a fact. Our allies in South Korea would have been wiped out holocaust style by bombadement of artillery and chemical weapons. I don't care whatever neocon bs website, radio show or propaganda news network tell you.

Uh hate to break it to you we were stuck with Kim Jong Il way before evil Clinton and Obama. North Korea has a huge stockpile of artillery and a guns of navarone-style setup in their mountains to launch that artillery and wipe out every square inch of South Korea from Seoul to the 36th paralel. Not to mention the North Koreans also already had an arsenal chemical weapons for decades prior to going nuclear in 2006.

With or without nuclear weapons a second act of the Korean War would be Mutually Assured Destruction for both North and South Korea. That's a fact. Our allies in South Korea would have been wiped out holocaust style by bombadement of artillery and chemical weapons. I don't care whatever neocon bs website, radio show or propaganda new network tell you.

Mods please lock this thread now. :face:

they only admitted having it in 2003. but it was neville clinton who gave them 8 years to get the fissionable material while he made deal after deal with them that was broken one after another.

Read the post again and do your research. They WITHDREW from the non-proliferation treaty in 2003 and didn't test a nuclear weapon until 2006 while your homeboy had been president for 6 years. They got their fissionable material from their ally China which had already been nuclear for decades and supports North Korea because they want to limit US influence in the Asian region.

Check your facts.

Archived