New Ticket Info

rowonejetfan

I really want to be on line for the July 21 Q&A!!! Season Tickets being mailed first week of August via FedEx, so expect tickets to arrive during the first or second week of August

Q&A on Tickets, PSLs and New Stadium

By Nick Gallo

Posted 18 hours ago

a a The New York Jets' first preseason game is only a month away, and Jets fans are itching to start their tailgates, fire up their grills and enjoy the incredible experience of attending a Jets game. Soon enough many fans will get the chance to complete their gameday rituals at their beautiful new home, New Meadowlands Stadium.

For the few Jets fans still on the sidelines, now is the time to jump into the action. According to Rob Sullivan, the team's vice president of consumer sales and service, season tickets and PSLs are expected to sell out before opening day, and with prices reduced by as much as 50 percent, they are moving at a fast clip.

Sullivan will be available to fans on a live chat at noon next Wednesday, July 21, but we had a chance this week to sit down with Rob to pose some Frequently Asked Questions about tickets, PSLs and the new stadium.

When are tickets being mailed and when should I expect my tickets?

Your Jets season tickets will be mailed by the first week of August via FedEx, so expect tickets to arrive during the first or second week of August. For those fans who can

What is a PSL?

A PSL is a Personal Seat License that gives holders the right to buy season tickets for certain seats in the stadium and gives them ownership over their seats for the life of the stadium. This means that Jets fans will be able to make their mark at New Meadowlands Stadium forever, returning to their same seats, passing them down to family members and keeping their football traditions alive.

The life of the stadium... which will be about 20-25 years.

How can I make PSLs more affordable?

With the recent PSL price reductions and options to spread out payments over five or 15 years, you can make the price of a PSL more suitable to your payment needs. It's now easier than ever to stake your place at New Meadowlands Stadium

This online chat is going to be interesting. I like how they are setting this guy up. He says the Jets will be sold out by opening day. Nobody that we ever heard of with the Jets is saying that.

Can't wait to see how they moderate this chat.

:bwahaharoll:

:bwahaharoll:

F#ck you Woody you greedy prick.

Once you go corporate with your stadium. the noise level decreases ;) Woody is not very smart. he paid 500 million more than the Jets were actually worth at the time..lol..and its really starting to bother him ;) he wants his money back.

Archived