Fantasy Mike Joins The JetNation Family

Maxman

I am thinking of the main board. Thinking of collapsing some of the lower volume sub-forums. What do you guys think?

I agree.

Personally, I think you should allow fantasy and draft talk all on the main forum. Just as long as during the season we dont have a 1,000 who should I start threads? Maybe one on going?

IDK - I'm just a stupid poster who adds no value to the board other than having an insatiable love for one of the moderators.

Great. another ass for me to handle in Fantasy Football this year like I ( & Garb) handled all your asses last season!

I would just like to say that although you did not handle me or my ass last year in anything, I am open to such things this year.

Thanks.

I would just like to say that although you did not handle me or my ass last year in anything, I am open to such things this year.

Thanks.

Dude the ladies kicked ass and took names. Garb BARELY beat me for the #1 spot because of GD Brett Favre and GD Adrian Peterson in the last game of the season. The ladies were 1st & 2nd respectively.

You're welcome to your ass kicking this year! Hopefully 124 is back to revive the leagues!

Dude the ladies kicked ass and took names. Garb BARELY beat me for the #1 spot because of GD Brett Favre and GD Adrian Peterson in the last game of the season. The ladies were 1st & 2nd respectively.

You're welcome to your ass kicking this year! Hopefully 124 is back to revive the leagues!

My bad. I thought we were talking strictly a$$ play.

Are the asses being kicked or handled? I'm trying to decide if I should join up this year.

Will a GPS ankle tracking bracelet be attached to Fantasy Mike until all winnings are paid out at the end of the season? :(

LOL. Good point.

No Mike won't be stealing any money. Or any...ah, nevermind, lol. All he will be doing is giving out fantasy advice. That is it...

Archived