The stadium being "lit up" in green after the game was an embarassment

Jetkid94

WOW! They both say Jets! Big difference? The endzone is painted green instead of the green turf that was there last year. Yep. Real big difference. Can really feel that home field advantage we never had in the old building! Glad we have to shell out big $$$ for PSL's so our endzone is painted green on a green field.

Wow tough crowd. lol

WOW! They both say Jets! Big difference? The endzone is painted green instead of the green turf that was there last year. Yep. Real big difference. Can really feel that home field advantage we never had in the old building! Glad we have to shell out big $$$ for PSL's so our endzone is painted green on a green field.

Well, yes, it is actually a big difference because the Jets endzones now are just like EVERY OTHER team that has their names and logo in the endzones. And the Giants are going to have the same thing.

To claim they're the same simply because they say "Jets" is absurd.

LOL. You truly are a "little bit special." LOL

Here's last night's endzone:

JetsEndzone.jpg

And here is last year's endzone:

Giants+Stadium+Jets.jpg

Yeah, they look the same. Get a clue.

the worst part was I remember once seeing a very faint outline of the vagina's endzone stencil job under the jets

last nights zones were sweet

Some people were predicting the new stadium would be louder due to its shape but I didn't hear much. Was it just the crowd?

when sanchez threw the pick and the giants were on the goaline for the third down run the fans were really loud for that play. After that play fans started to watch and react just like it was a preseason game.

Really?

When was that?

I left in the 3rd quarter and I didn't hear it prior to that.

Did I miss it?

I left 3rd quarter to, so I heard it before I left obviously lol but I don't exactly remember when. It really wasn't that loud though like I said they could've been testing it a bit and there were speaker problems all game.

i heard an interview before the game with the guy who runs the stadium operations, he said that some stuff was not ready for last night and the fans would get to see about 60% of the things that gave the stadium its Jets character. He also said that everything will be finished and 100% by the ravens game.

Archived