Mark Brunell = RICK MIRER

JOJOTOWNSELL

Worst thread.... ever!

Completely disagree. If Sanchez is out for 3 or 4 games we won't be too badly off if we go 2-1 or even 2-2 during that time. From what little I've seen of Brunell in a Jets uniform, I would expect us to go 1-2 or 1-3 during that period, or even 0-3 or 0-4. This would definitely make winning the division, or even achieving the wild card in the case of 0-3, very difficult.

Brunell was very good in his day, but from the looks of things this sure isn't his day.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Completely disagree. If Sanchez is out for 3 or 4 games we won't be too badly off if we go 2-1 or even 2-2 during that time. From what little I've seen of Brunell in a Jets uniform, I would expect us to go 1-2 or 1-3 during that period, or even 0-3 or 0-4. This would definitely make winning the division, or even achieving the wild card in the case of 0-3, very difficult.

Brunell was very good in his day, but from the looks of things this sure isn't his day.

I never thought for a second that Brunnel would ever see the field one way or another this year. Brunnel is not on this team to play.

We need someone better than McElroy. Brunnel is a red herring.

I never thought for a second that Brunnel would ever see the field one way or another this year. Brunnel is not on this team to play.

We need someone better than McElroy. Brunnel is a red herring.

Well, if there are no plans to actually play him, then I'm OK with it. If they feel his position as QB mentor is best fulfilled while he's still in uniform and occupying a roster spot, I think it's fine as long as we have someone experienced with winning NFL games fairly recently to actually play backup.

Archived