Frankie "The Answer" Edgar

JoeC36

Yeah that was awesome. I really didn't expect him to be able to do that again but BJ just couldn't handle him.. it was great to see. I hope he can keep it up but I think once someone comes in and works the leg kicks, takes the pep out of his step, he'll get taken out.

While it was an impressive showing, I'm not a big fan of Edgar, or any fighter that doesn't actively try to finish his opponent. He's not yawn-inducing like Maynard (not at all looking forward to that fight), but he's stii fought to 7 decisions in 9 UFC fights.

I think once someone comes in and works the leg kicks, takes the pep out of his step, he'll get taken out.

I'd love to see Jose Aldo move up to 155 and take the title....

While it was an impressive showing, I'm not a big fan of Edgar, or any fighter that doesn't actively try to finish his opponent. He's not yawn-inducing like Maynard (not at all looking forward to that fight), but he's stii fought to 7 decisions in 9 UFC fights.

I'd love to see Jose Aldo move up to 155 and take the title....

Oh my god, Edgar vs Maynard is going to be so boring even though I root for Frankie, especially after he beat Sean Sherk who I hate as much as Maynard. Kenny let me down. Florian vs Edgar would have been a much more interesting fight. And agreed, I'd love to see Aldo move up.

they already fought once and Maynard beat Frankie. It was horrifically boring. It was like a high school wrestling match.

they already fought once and Maynard beat Frankie. It was horrifically boring. It was like a high school wrestling match.

Yes, unfortunately I saw it.... the only Maynard fight I've ever enjoyed was him get choked out by Nate Diaz on TUF. The worst was when he was whining after his fight with Rob Emerson on the TUF finale was called a No Contest when he was clearly knocked out, but claimed otherwise.

It figures that this clown was roommates with Rashad Evans in college.

Yes, unfortunately I saw it.... the only Maynard fight I've ever enjoyed was him get choked out by Nate Diaz on TUF. The worst was when he was whining after his fight with Rob Emerson on the TUF finale was called a No Contest when he was clearly knocked out, but claimed otherwise.

It figures that this clown was roommates with Rashad Evans in college.

I too loved seeing him get choked out by Diaz, thats the only fight I've ever rooted for Diaz in.

Archived