Gholston Is Confident the Wait Is Finally Over

Kentucky Jet

I absolutely did see him play at Ohio State when he dissapeared for entire games or halves of games and I cringed on draft day when people had us taking him 6th over all. I'll bet you wanted us to draft him because he had 14 sacks right ? I watched him play in avout 4 games 2 of which I saw him in there yet never heard his name called once.

My football experience has nothing to do with being pro or collegiate level I know thegame. I can see a good football player and even more so I can see a really BAD one as they stick out like a sore thumb. Ive been following football longer than your alive how long you been following football ? 3 years ? Do you play currently ?

No im a pussy... :rolleyes:

This kind of post really gets my blood boiling. I think its ok to say a player sucks or hes done (Brunell) but to call a guy a pussy? And those who call professional athletes these types of names sitting in front of a computer most likely in their parents basement are really credable people. They probably never played a second of collegiate or professional sports let alone high school. I mean really guys give me a break.

That said, Kerry Rhodes is definitely a pussy.

Archived