Miami Fan Checking In- Congrats

miamirocks

Hey Guys,

I was at the stadium yesterday and was dissapointed by the quality of the fans of both teams, but that's what alcohol and Dolphins-Jets do to you.

Going away from that, last night's game was amazing. Very entertaining. The only thing missing for us was the W.

You guys played great. Braylon was really motivated. I guess the quarter off really worked. Sanchez has matured tremendously, and your special teamms are as great as always.

Us, pretty much the same as you guys. What we missed was the execution in the endzone. But whatever. What's done is done.

It was meant to be your game, and we win some and we lose some. Last year, we were the happy ones with a similar type of game, this year its you guys.

Im not going to wish you good luck, but again, good game, and I hope you guys finish 2nd in the AFC East behind us. ;)

I look forward to contribute objectively around here season long.

Cheers

My bad. lol. I meant like I was a new member. Can somebody change the topic to say,

"Dolphins Fan Checking In" or something along those lines?

You can change the topic by editing your first post, but I understood that.

I meant what name were you posting under before we kicked your a$$?

You can change the topic by editing your first post, but I understood that.

I meant what name were you posting under before we kicked your a$$?

Thanks. And I am completely new here. I lurked this past week and decided to join today. And our a$$ wasn't kicked. It was beat. No pun intended

Thanks. And I am completely new here. I lurked this past week and decided to join today. And our a$$ wasn't kicked. It was beat. No pun intended

OK so we beat your a$$, and you decided to stop lurking and post today.

Pain freak, this should be a fun year for you! :rl:

OK so we beat your a$$, and you decided to stop lurking and post today.

Pain freak, this should be a fun year for you! :rl:

Way to stay classy. Im not being a troll like many here and many Jets fans on Dolphins boards, and you come out like this? Its actually going to be a fun year for us. We have a really good team IMHO and will be fighting for the AFC East Crown with you guys and the Patriots until the last week

Way to stay classy. Im not being a troll like many here and many Jets fans on Dolphins boards, and you come out like this? Its actually going to be a fun year for us. We have a really good team IMHO and will be fighting for the AFC East Crown with you guys and the Patriots until the last week

miamisucks, and I guess those phag trolls ruined if for you.

Not that I would know, but I doubt there are Jets fans talking nearly as much sh*t on phag boards, as your phag friends do here.

From what I hear, they don't allow it.

I'll stay as classy as you clowns warrant, so far I've yet to meet one phag fan, that was any different from the rest!

One post is not going to change that.

You seem like a nice guy but I hate the fish, so I can only wish you good fortune in your personal endeavors, and not for your team. :)

Next week is critical for you. If NE comes in and beats you in your own house, too, I think it's gonna be a long year for you. You have a real rough stretch after that.

Brooklyn

I have no problem blasting the guys that talk smack. But good football posters are always welcome here. I don't see the reason in attacking someone that was congratulating us.

Sorry note taken, but I still see it as a lame attempt to make dolphans look decent.

None of them ever turn out to be.

Archived