PIrates fire another manager

AFJF

Enough to pay 1 or 2 players that would help them win 5 or 10 more games this season?

No chance they made enough to get one "name" player worth paying to see...generating more revenue and maybe getting another player the following season?

I dunno, maybe not. Maybe they'll never have enough money to sign another good player. Just stop blaming the managers for it.

I really feel bad for bucco fans. Beautiful stadium in what was once a great baseball town.

No chance they made enough to get one "name" player worth paying to see...generating more revenue and maybe getting another player the following season?

I dunno, maybe not. Maybe they'll never have enough money to sign another good player. Just stop blaming the managers for it.

I really feel bad for bucco fans. Beautiful stadium in what was once a great baseball town.

Well, tbf, he wasn't a very good manager, imo. But no, they're never going to be able to sign any great free agents; the only way they're ever going to be able to compete is by developing great players like Tampa Bay. They're looking for a starter this offseason though; we'll see.

Archived