So I am looking

Brenjetsfan

to puchase a NEW toy....now now TX...not that kind, yet :shock:

A HARLEY..I am thinkg of a low rider 2006 black/chrome...

first of all Bren, unless you are an experienced rider....motorcyles that is

I wouldn't really recomend a big ass Harley, you'll kill yourself at your size and strength, I've seen alot of guys get hurt bad by underestimating the power of their bikes

Harleys are overrated anyway and even lifelong Harley riders will admit they are just like American cars, not really dependable and in teh shop alot

you can get alot more bike for alot less money by goiny Jap...Yamaha has some nice bikes that can be tricked out as well as Honda 1300 too

by the way I still owe you a ride when you come down here on my mean machine!!!

Seriously though why spend 30k on a bike when you can get a sweet one for less than half the price....the wind still tastes the same on either one

first of all Bren, unless you are an experienced rider....motorcyles that is

I wouldn't really recomend a big a$$ Harley, you'll kill yourself at your size and strength, I've seen alot of guys get hurt bad by underestimating the power of their bikes

Harleys are overrated anyway and even lifelong Harley riders will admit they are just like American cars, not really dependable and in teh shop alot

you can get alot more bike for alot less money by goiny Jap...Yamaha has some nice bikes that can be tricked out as well as Honda 1300 too

by the way I still owe you a ride when you come down here on my mean machine!!!

Seriously though why spend 30k on a bike when you can get a sweet one for less than half the price....the wind still tastes the same on either one

Mean Papi:

Thanks for the Harley praise. Maybe you can wait until next week to share your thoughts, lol.

I mean at least let the Classic Harley people feed the 70 or so of us that are shoing up on Sunday first!

:mrgreen:

Mean Papi:

Thanks for the Harley praise. Maybe you can wait until next week to share your thoughts, lol.

I mean at least let the Classic Harley people feed the 70 or so of us that are shoing up on Sunday first!

:mrgreen:

like I said, hey Bren take a ride over to Classic harley and spend 30g's on a bike, girl go for it!!!

Archived