Well, if you didn't think Phil Jackson was a dick before...

RutgersJetFan

When asked about Rudy T being considered for the HOF as a coach...

Asked if he thought Tomjanovich was deserving, Jackson said, "We'll see. I'm not on that committee. I like all the coaches to get a chance to go in."

Jackson agreed with the argument that the Rockets' championships were tainted because Michael Jordan was out of the league for the first of their title seasons and much of the next.

"Definitely," Jackson said. "Without a doubt. Clearly, if the Bulls were whole, we would have won. It's pretty much registered by now. When Michael played, we won the championship."

When asked about Rudy T being considered for the HOF as a coach...

Asked if he thought Tomjanovich was deserving, Jackson said, "We'll see. I'm not on that committee. I like all the coaches to get a chance to go in."

Jackson agreed with the argument that the Rockets' championships were tainted because Michael Jordan was out of the league for the first of their title seasons and much of the next.

"Definitely," Jackson said. "Without a doubt. Clearly, if the Bulls were whole, we would have won. It's pretty much registered by now. When Michael played, we won the championship."

Just read that article a minute ago as i was perusing yahoo. While I agree that the Bulls most likely would have won and what really bothers me is that the ******* Knicks didn't win a title...actually that infuriates the sh*t out of me...it's a pretty dick move to say their titles are tainted. They didn't cheat, they beat everyone they were supposed to in a legit way. God dammit, now i'm just pissed at the knicks for not winning those two years.

Archived