Lord & Taylor: Bart Scott Appearance

Maxman

Bart Scott is scheduled to appear at this event on Thursday night:

Here’s a recipe for a happy guy brought to you by Lord & Taylor: hours of sports talk, the opportunity to hang out and play video games NY football stars, incredible shopping incentives, an abundance of good food and beverage and ample hanging out time a.k.a Lord & Taylor’s Guy’s Night Out.

On Thursday, December 9<sup>th</sup>, from 6-9pm, the all new Men’s store on the 10th floor will transform into a man’s cave. The Men’s store will keep the men fed, warm, stylishly clothed and beyond entertained with:

Michael Kay and 1050 ESPN NY live broadcast of The Michael Kay Show from 3-7pm, so be sure to arrive early!

The opportunity to play video games and bonding time with NY Defensive End, Osi Umenyiora in the Perry Ellis shop and NY linebacker, Bart Scott in the Steiner Sports Shop*

The GQ Black Brown 1826 Putting Competition where you can score the ultimate “Big Game” experience†!

The 2010 New York Jets Flight Crew Cheerleaders will help you shop the men’s store- where you’ll receive 25% of most purchases**

As if that’s not enough, you can SCORE one of these amazing gifts:

FREE 16G Apple iPad***and with any $1000 qualifying men’s purchase

FREE $100 Smith and Wollensky gift card with any $75 Nautica men’s sportswear purchase****

FREE Hit+Run silk screen t-shirt with any Lacoste purchase****

This year's Guy's Night Out is going to be epic. So, bring your bro’s or whoever (as this is not an event exclusive to men) to enjoy Lord &amp; Taylor 2010 Guy’s Night Out. Make sure you RSVP with GNO in the subject line to: rsvp@ lordandtaylor.com

Bart Scott is scheduled to appear at this event on Thursday night. Just wanted to pass the information along; also here is a discussion thread on the event.

Here’s a recipe for a happy guy brought to you by Lord & Taylor:  hours of sports talk, the opportunity to hang out and play video games NY football stars, incredible shopping incentives, an abundance of good food and beverage and ample hanging out time a.k.a Lord & Taylor’s Guy’s Night Out.

On Thursday, December 9
th
, from 6-9pm, the all new Men’s store on the 10th floor will transform into a man’s cave.  The Men’s store will keep the men fed, warm, stylishly clothed and beyond entertained with:

Michael Kay and 1050 ESPN NY live broadcast of The Michael Kay Show from 3-7pm, so be sure to arrive early!

The opportunity to play video games and bonding time with NY Defensive End, Osi Umenyiora in the Perry Ellis shop and NY linebacker, Bart Scott in the Steiner Sports Shop*

The GQ Black Brown 1826 Putting Competition where you can score the ultimate “Big Game” experience†!

The 2010 New York Jets Flight Crew Cheerleaders will help you shop the men’s store- where you’ll receive 25% of most purchases**

As if that’s not enough, you can SCORE one of these amazing gifts:

FREE 16G Apple iPad***and with any $1000 qualifying men’s purchase

FREE $100 Smith and Wollensky gift card with any $75 Nautica men’s sportswear purchase****

FREE Hit+Run silk screen t-shirt with any Lacoste purchase****

This year’s Guy’s Night Out is going to be epic.  So, bring your bro’s or whoever (as this is not an event exclusive to men) to enjoy Lord & Taylor 2010 Guy’s Night Out.   Make sure you RSVP with GNO in the subject line to:  rsvp@ lordandtaylor.com

599KA4RIVvs

View the full article

An average LB who is dependable and reliable,stays healthy, keeps his mouth shut. Hes lacking the big hits and ferociousness like in DLJs video.

His video on ESPN before the MNF game was awesome :rolleyes: . I have no problem with Jets fans or anyone on the Jets apart from that ahole. What has he done in his career except for having meltdowns when the going gets tough?

An average LB who is dependable and reliable,stays healthy, keeps his mouth shut. Hes lacking the big hits and ferociousness like in DLJs video.

in that play he was unblocked..I think he brings a lot more to the table than he gets credit for. I think he does a lot of the dirty work that frees up Harris. I think he is one of the defensive coaches on the field and has given the defense a bit of a nasty streak that they lacked. I think he has been a huge help in terms of getting the team up to speed with Rex's system. In addition would love to see how much more he could do with Jenkins playing in front of him. Lets not forget the guys playing in front of him and Ray in Baltimore.

in that play he was unblocked..I think he brings a lot more to the table than he gets credit for. I think he does a lot of the dirty work that frees up Harris. I think he is one of the defensive coaches on the field and has given the defense a bit of a nasty streak that they lacked. I think he has been a huge help in terms of getting the team up to speed with Rex's system. In addition would love to see how much more he could do with Jenkins playing in front of him. Lets not forget the guys playing in front of him and Ray in Baltimore.

Oh please lets not start the "what ifs". I expected Ray Lewis like attitude and game play from Bart Scott.

I do not remember anyone saying Bart Scott was the next Ray Lewis...two different players with two different styles of play

Me neither... and whats your reasoning for questioning my opinion? We obviously disagree on the impact I felt Bart Scott should have made on this defense and this team. Whats your opinions on Bart Scott?

There was a play early in the game. The New England guard was pulling and Bart Scott blew him up before he could really clear the tackle. I am not privy to what they are asked to do but I think this is exactly what the coaches want. On this play though, the Pats went for 5 yards. But this defense is very disciplined against the run and Bart Scott is a huge part of that.

What happened on Monday night was a disaster. I don't grade this team on one game. Even on the play I mentioned above the results were not there because it is a team effort.

I think saying Scott has been a disappointment is ridiculous though. Look at this defense before him and after him. Rex and Pettine hand picked Scott to anchor it. I trust their opinion.

Me neither... and whats your reasoning for questioning my opinion? We obviously disagree on the impact I felt Bart Scott should have made on this defense and this team. Whats your opinions on Bart Scott?

The Jets had the first ranked defense last year. Did Bart Scott have an impact on that?

I think so...

There was a play early in the game. The New England guard was pulling and Bart Scott blew him up before he could really clear the tackle. I am not privy to what they are asked to do but I think this is exactly what the coaches want. On this play though, the Pats went for 5 yards. But this defense is very disciplined against the run and Bart Scott is a huge part of that.

What happened on Monday night was a disaster. I don't grade this team on one game. Even on the play I mentioned above the results were not there because it is a team effort.

I think saying Scott has been a disappointment is ridiculous though. Look at this defense before him and after him. Rex and Pettine hand picked Scott to anchor it. I trust their opinion.

I never SAID Bart Scott was a disappointment.

"Top 10 NFL Players Who Should Have Been Blaxploitation Movie Stars" is the list I would put him on... his sounds like the love child of an orgy between Foxy Brown, Shaft and Dolemite.

Dont forget Blacula LMAOOOO

Archived