what is the worst loss by a Superbowl winner?

Blackout

I'm not really sure there's ever been a Super Bowl team with losses...certainly none like the one from Monday.

We've been Rexposed. Ro-oh.

What's the difference between 21-3 and 42-3? The Monday night game just snowballed and got out of hand, it happens.

A win this weekend and all will be forgotten. A win and a NE loss and we are back in the driver's seat for the division and a home game. NE kicked our a$$ but watching Pit / Balt game did not impress me.

I understand. might be a good time to just let it go and see how things play out. Sometimes the best plan is to hunker down and go un-noticed for awhile.

BULLSH*T!!!

When the tough gets going, the tough get TOUGHER!!!

Breakout teh DESTROYER!

1994 Niners, who would kick the piss out of the Chargers, not only lost, but did so at home to a Kotite-coached Eagles team, 40-8.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/199410020sfo.htm

steve young should be ashamed hahahaha

know what I always found ironic? the one time Buffalo played Dallas in the regular season during the Buffalo Bill "SB Era" they won. but just never in the playoffs.

What's the difference between 21-3 and 42-3? The Monday night game just snowballed and got out of hand, it happens.

A win this weekend and all will be forgotten. A win and a NE loss and we are back in the driver's seat for the division and a home game. NE kicked our a$$ but watching Pit / Balt game did not impress me.

how about going for it on 4th and 4 in the 4th qtr, to run up the score!!

how about going for it on 4th and 4 in the 4th qtr, to run up the score!!

Gotta love Jets fans.

That 4th and 4 happened in the 2nd quarter with the Pats only up 10-0.

And it was a perfect example of how BB totally outcoached Wrecks in that game.

The ball was on the 25 and it would have been a 42-yard FG into a very strong wind. Even if the Pats didn't make it, the Jets would have taken over at their own 25.

The only 4th down play in the 4th quarter was a 4th and 1 from the 19. What did you expect the Pats to do? Take a knee so it would appear the Pats weren't running up the score?

Gotta love Jets fans.

That 4th and 4 happened in the 2nd quarter with the Pats only up 10-0.

And it was a perfect example of how BB totally outcoached Wrecks in that game.

The ball was on the 25 and it would have been a 42-yard FG into a very strong wind. Even if the Pats didn't make it, the Jets would have taken over at their own 25.

The only 4th down play in the 4th quarter was a 4th and 1 from the 19. What did you expect the Pats to do? Take a knee so it would appear the Pats weren't running up the score?

When a team plays that bad and a coach forgets to coach, the team deserves what they get. Hopefully it motivates them. Pats kicked the Jets azz and that is that, moving on, anyone like sushi?

Archived