PATRIOTS STILL CHEATING?

jales22

That's pretty funny right there.

You need to come down off your white horse and get in the real world.

Tell yourself whatever you must, here in the real world your team is forever known as cheaters!

If the Jets get caught cheating, and I don't acknowledge it for what it is (TAINT!!!) then call me on it.

Until then STFU, keep walking on egg shells, all scared of teh ban!

Well said.

While I dont harp on the cheating like a lot of others do, it happened and everything you said is right. In the back of everyone's mind, they will always think, what if? Even a classy dude like Kurt Warner does.

It sucks for Pats fans because they had nothing to do with it. But it happened nonetheless and you best believe if it was vice versa, they'd be doing it to Jets fans too.

Are you kidding me? They'd be insane.

Just this morning I listened as a Chowd in my office went on a 15-minute dissertation about how the Red Sox spending nearly $300 million on two players does not constitute buying a championship but the Yankees paying Derek Jeter for a career of championships and MVP-caliber play is attempting to buy a championship.

Cognitive dissonance is not the typical Chowd's strongsuit.

Tell yourself whatever you must, here in the real world your team is forever known as cheaters!

If the Jets get caught cheating, and I don't acknowledge it for what it is (TAINT!!!) then call me on it.

Until then STFU, and keep walking on egg shells, all scared of teh ban!

Pew pew pew pew!!!!!!

The only place this ever comes up is on Jets message boards.

The envy of the Pats success is killing most of you guys.

Further proof of your insane denial!

You like taint, we get it, no need to prove it with every post.

Now fvck off, the last two trolls that engaged in posts with me are no longer with us.

Rest In Shame pyper and james. :rl:

For what?

Good question!

Let's see he was doing what he has always done, but this time it was after a Jets loss.

He basically broke "the after a Jets loss gag order."

He said since we lost to the cheats our season was over and now we had no chance of winning a super bowl.

Not that that's absolutely true but most Jets fans would agree, except he said it at a "bad time"

It did not matter that he said it 1000 times before that mind you, but this time it did not fly.

Standard JN procedure if you ask me. :lol:

i'm not referring to this ONE game...

as a patriots fan do you REALLY know if they are/aren't still cheating??

Cmon, the Jets got beat by a better team. Bottom line.

The Jets have problems everywhere. Look at all the games leading up to MNF. They were all nail biters.

if you have doubt, how can you still be a fan? ...not saying you need to switch and become a JETS fan...but..seriously, how can you still be a fan??

Because whether you fans want to admit it or not, a number of teams taped or stole signals. Cowher admits to putting people in the stands to watch and record the defense sending in signals. Tagliabue let it get out of hand and Goodell was the new Sheriff in town fixing to clean things up. The guy that got busted in Denver for taping was on the Jets with Mangini. Do you really believe NY wasnt doing the exact same thing? Get real.

For what ever reason Belichick was brazen enough to continue taping in plain sight after being warned.

if my wife cheats on me, i am no longer a fan--plain and simple.

Agreed 100%

This is no where near the same thing.

They kicked our asses.

It is what it is.

Absolutely. Cannot believe this thread. The game was and is a complete confirmation for how bad we have looked for weeks.

We skated by lesser opponents and for whatever reason we were a deer in headlights Monday night. Brady and all his receivers were great. Lets hope it was a wake up call and we get another shot at them.

Archived