If Sanchez cant play in the cold this dec. - time to draft a QB

RexSnacks

I did too but it was all liquidy -- does that count or is that considered pissing out of my a$.

really dead serious

No. It has to be consistent and a blatant poop. Just like how the Jets are overrated and we're going to lose the rest of our games because of our persisting problems and even though we're 9-3 we're not REALLY 9-3 because our wins are ugly. Just like your poop.

No. It has to be consistent and a blatant poop. Just like how the Jets are overrated and we're going to lose the rest of our games because of our persisting problems and even though we're 9-3 we're not REALLY 9-3 because our wins are ugly. Just like your poop.

Really wish we pooped on Tom Brady. Have to settle with pooping on a dolphin.

I know but even then, the way Rex poops on teams isn't quite good enough for my tastes. A man should be a humble pooper, shouldn't proclaim EVERYONE COME LOOK AT MY POOP.

Thanks, Vicious.

That humble poop reference is a good one. I think that bowel movement overachieved big time.

I know but even then, the way Rex poops on teams isn't quite good enough for my tastes. A man should be a humble pooper, shouldn't proclaim EVERYONE COME LOOK AT MY POOP.

Technically speaking, Rex hasn't even really proven he can poop... he talks about how much he wants to poop, and how he thinks he could be one of the best poopers in the league... but so far, we haven't seen crap from his sh*t talk about poop.

Archived