METLIFE CENTRAL

BaumerJet

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, this makes 5 - I still need one more player - Brenda?

Look at it this way "Luv," you could be my biggest weapon? :rolleyes:

You never replied to my email right? Just wanted to make sure I did not have an email sitting in my junk folder from you.

This has potential to be the best thing ever if it is right after the JETS win the SB! :D

You don't know a week/date yet right?

I considered asking to play, but then I looked at my MRI report and surgical report on my right knee from a couple years ago, and realized I wouldn't be terribly useful!

It was a highly contested and tough list to make. I think baumer is announcing it on ESPN tonight.

So after some behind the scenes late night negotiations, I have been added to the active roster. That's right bitches....I am on this team. And you can all hop on my back.

Destination = The Promised Land.

If you bumped me I will punch you in the ovaries. :blink:

If you bumped me I will punch you in the ovaries. :blink:

I was told that nobody was bumped actually. Baumer said he actually had another spot, I told him not to bump anybody. I emailed him looking for the complete list of who is in but haven't heard anything.

Did you get an email from him? He just mentioned that I was in, along with Tyson....

And leave my ovaries alone.

I was told that nobody was bumped actually. Baumer said he actually had another spot, I told him not to bump anybody. I emailed him looking for the complete list of who is in but haven't heard anything.

Did you get an email from him? He just mentioned that I was in, along with Tyson....

And leave my ovaries alone.

Yeah he emailed me asking for shirt size, nickname, gay or straight, etc.

I want to win this thing though and JN better sponsor us with a trip to some steakhouse nearby after... lol

Yeah he emailed me asking for shirt size, nickname, gay or straight, etc.

I want to win this thing though and JN better sponsor us with a trip to some steakhouse nearby after... lol

If you saw the JN financials this month you wouldn't be saying that, lol.

I will work on selling an ad before then!

No its 9 man full rush I play for the NY enforcers

So it's a full contact line league without offensive tackles? That's probably the same league. We're talking about 20 years ago. Here they have a 9 man tackle league, but they call it Arena Football. First time I went, I thought we were going to play inside. They have plenty of indoor & bubble turf for soccer, but the leauge just plays on regular outdoor grass without OTs.

If you saw the JN financials this month you wouldn't be saying that, lol.

I will work on selling an ad before then!

I am craving more details on this so I can completely obsess about it... lol

What size ball will they use? What positions are there (will I play)? What happens when the JETS see I have more skill than Revis?

I still can't get an answer from Baumer about who is on the team. Hopefully somebody can throw the ball because I will be open all day.

You want to be a wide receiver?

(go ahead everybody... he opened himself up for it)

lol

We better win, for real.

We can start to figure it out ourselves BTW...

ECURB

Max

Baumer

You want to be a wide receiver?

(go ahead everybody... he opened himself up for it)

lol

We better win, for real.

We can start to figure it out ourselves BTW...

ECURB

Max

Baumer

Baumer

FoxJet

Tyson

Ecurb

Max

Larz?

I am not sure who the 6th is. I thought Larz submitted his name in this thread.

there was a rumor that you were like 7-11..open 24 hours, 7 days a week

I am kind of like 7-11. Except I do close on most major holidays. And randomly throughout the week. Otherwise I am open all the time, lol.

will there be video of this?? i need to see Max doing his Keyshawn impression

Going to try very hard to get some video even if it is just on the droid. I have been persecuted here and it is time that I set the record straight.

Back in the day at Polk High I once scored 4 touchdowns in the Championship Game.

Archived