I am Proud!

Lupz27

You mean you are not embarrassed by Rex Ryan and the things he says in a press conference?

Not embarassed. I just find them a little tiresome at times. You don't have to feed the beastthe press) every single week. I like his jokes, his forthcoming nature. I find him refreshing. I like the fact that he is not your typical NFL automaton at a press ocnference. I would prefer he limit the bluster, though. Save it for the locker room.

Not embarassed. I just find them a little tiresome at times. You don't have to feed the beastthe press) every single week. I like his jokes, his forthcoming nature. I find him refreshing. I like the fact that he is not your typical NFL automaton at a press ocnference. I would prefer he limit the bluster, though. Save it for the locker room.

Wait, you're not a Jets fan. you want Rex fired. you think Rex is an awful coach. you do realize he's 23-13 as Jets head coach and has won 3 playoff games! you are so wrong! <---thats what you get if you mention how you honestly feel :lol:

Archived