Bart Scott is ready for this sh*t.

SenorGato

Scott is playing out of his mind right now. Guy is a run stopping monster, and is as good as our best DL right now in that area. Love watching this guy play. He's upped his game for the playoffs, and out of everyone on the D his play stood out to me on Saturday.

Best Scott highlight:

There was a run against the Colts on 3rd and 8 or something...I'll rewatch the DVR later because I want to rewatch this play anyway...Scott handles his block downfield, and while still on his knees notices the RB coming right at him. The guy Scott just took out of the play is still on the ground right to Scott's side and Scott kind of just preps himself for some contact. Scott stares at the RB, eats the hit from his knees, and makes the tackle. Mind you, he didn't put his arms up until maybe the split second before contact. This all took place in maybe 3 seconds. That man eats babies.

I can't believe I ever questioned this signing. I hope he scares the sh*t out of those rookie TEs on that girly version of what used to be a pretty badass team 10 years ago. I don't hope, I believe he does it. One well timed hit against Gronkowski and Hernandez will bring many tears (hopefully not due to real injuries).

Archived