Boston Sports Bars

HofstraJet

Any suggestions for sports bars/restaurants in Boston with good food to watch the Saturday games this weekend?

Jets friendly would be nice, but not required.

Thanks!

Where are you going to be in Boston? Depending on where you are in the City I can point you in the right direction.

Staying by Logan, but will have a car so I'm flexible.

Thanks!

Oh, and if you know of a tailgate to attend at the game, have a thread for that here: http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/95694-jets-pats-jan-15-divisional-playoffs-tailgate-info

If you are over by Logan your best bet is to take the T or grab a cab over to the TD Garden. As JoeC36 said you will find The Fours over there as well as The Greatest Bar, The Harp, and about 50 others places to watch the game.

I gave up my season tickets last year so I won't be heading to Foxboro so I can't help you with tailgate advice.

Just an FYI, there are no Jets friendly bars up here. Your best bet is a hotel bar, or airport bar - because there you will be surrounded with other travelers that don't necessary suck Patriot cock.

I outgrew getting in fights a long, long time ago... too much to lose. So I watch my Jets at home, absent of the ******* retards you are bound to encounter by TD Garden.

Just an FYI, there are no Jets friendly bars up here. Your best bet is a hotel bar, or airport bar - because there you will be surrounded with other travelers that don't necessary suck Patriot cock.

I outgrew getting in fights a long, long time ago... too much to lose. So I watch my Jets at home, absent of the ******* retards you are bound to encounter by TD Garden.

Heh heh heh..this is soo true!

That may be true to an extent but The Harp is a Bills/Sabres friendly bar so that should be fine. Hofstra: If you are looking for a neutral place you can go to Champions at the Copley Marriott Champions

The only bar in Boston where you will find more out of towners than locals (other than in a Hotel or Airport that Integrity28 mentioned) would be Cheers. There won't be a single Bostonian in the bar. (There might be some out of town Patriots fans).

And worth visiting once if you are a fan of the show. Prices are outrageous, however.

The only bar in Boston where you will find more out of towners than locals (other than in a Hotel or Airport that Integrity28 mentioned) would be Cheers. There won't be a single Bostonian in the bar. (There might be some out of town Patriots fans).

And worth visiting once if you are a fan of the show. Prices are outrageous, however.

Cheers looks nothing like the bar on the tv show. I didnt like that place. it feels too much like a tourist attraction. the other bars in that area were fun though.

I went to some Irish bar (voted best burger in boston? and the burger was huge but it sucked) in Cambridge to watch a Yankee red sox game 7 years ago. and it was a hella hostile atmosphere.

Are you telling me you got sh*t from Boston fans at a bar in Cambridge watching a Yanks/Sox game? No way :P

Hofstra: Go to Champions. They moved it from the 1st floor to the 2nd floor last year and there are literally 50 TV's.

Champions%20Overview.jpg?imgmax=800

There is a great group of Jets fans here in Boston and we get together at Tommy Doyles to watch the game. It's in Cambridge - Harvard Square off the Red Line. ALL JETS. Here is the link to our meetup group - check it out!

http://www.meetup.com/The-Boston-Area-New-York-Jets-Meetup-Group/

I know Tommy's very well as my brother was a bartender there for a few years. The only bad thing about Harvard Square is the lack of parking.

I know Tommy's very well as my brother was a bartender there for a few years. The only bad thing about Harvard Square is the lack of parking.

Figures that the Republic of Moonbats (Cambridge) would have a "jets" bar. Cambridge - hairy airmpit, latte drinking, bark mulch eatin', tricycle ridin', Feng Shiu dooshies.

Archived