Congratulations Patriot fans

Greenranger

Thought this thread would compliment the Massholes for leaving their stadium with about 4 minutes left to beat the traffic.

Hope Douchebag Simmons dropped a ton on this game laying 9.5-

From Simmons’ picks column on Friday:

“I want [Danny] Woodhead to drop-kick the extra point when we’re up 34-3″ and “I’m so looking forward to Belichick giving Ryan a completely perfunctory handshake in the middle of the field. Message: You’re just another guy to me. Now get out of my way.” Five months of Rex Ryan bluster has sent Patriots fans into full-fledged “Eff You” Mode. If you told Pats fans, “You could have a 100 percent chance of winning by three, or a 60 percent chance of winning by 50 and a 40 percent chance of losing,” we’d all take the three-point victory … but only after a ton of deliberation…. And now that we have that settled, I hope the Pats win by 40 and Danny Woodhead drop-kicks the last PAT.”

Thought this thread would compliment the Massholes for leaving their stadium with about 4 minutes left to beat the traffic.

Hope Douchebag Simmons dropped a ton on thsi game laying 9.5-

From Simmons’ picks column on Friday:

“I want [Danny] Woodhead to drop-kick the extra point when we’re up 34-3″ and “I’m so looking forward to Belichick giving Ryan a completely perfunctory handshake in the middle of the field. Message: You’re just another guy to me. Now get out of my way.” Five months of Rex Ryan bluster has sent Patriots fans into full-fledged “Eff You” Mode. If you told Pats fans, “You could have a 100 percent chance of winning by three, or a 60 percent chance of winning by 50 and a 40 percent chance of losing,” we’d all take the three-point victory … but only after a ton of deliberation…. And now that we have that settled, I hope the Pats win by 40 and Danny Woodhead drop-kicks the last PAT.”

Oh Boy full "eff you" mode from fans of cheating scum? I'm scared.

Archived