SoFlaJets

greeniemeanie

thank greenmeanie-it helps having some of us old guys around who HAVE seen the Jets in a miracle win-we who watched SBIII and the weeks leading up to that game read all the same stuff that made watching the NFLN and ESPN and Mike and Mike pretty much unwatchable by last Wednesday. The Colts of 1968 were the Pats of this year...great future Hall Of Fame QB against the young brash up and comer...too many of the young Jets fans have only seen failure and us coming up short. The Mets motto that year was you gotta believe-I do, I've SEEN what a Jets Super Bowl feels like around that town and it's unlike any other team...even more exciting than the Yankees...Giants? no way...Mets? well '69 was a big deal but when the Jets win it all they change the world

thank greenmeanie-it helps having some of us old guys around who HAVE seen the Jets in a miracle win-we who watched SBIII and the weeks leading up to that game read all the same stuff that made watching the NFLN and ESPN and Mike and Mike pretty much unwatchable by last Wednesday. The Colts of 1968 were the Pats of this year...great future Hall Of Fame QB against the young brash up and comer...too many of the young Jets fans have only seen failure and us coming up short. The Mets motto that year was you gotta believe-I do, I've SEEN what a Jets Super Bowl feels like around that town and it's unlike any other team...even more exciting than the Yankees...Giants? no way...Mets? well '69 was a big deal but when the Jets win it all they change the world

SoFla: Just like Bart Scott, you are the friggin man !!!!!!!!!!!!! :love0030:

Archived