WFAN

stoicsentry

Spending a half an hour at least talking to a Chicago beat reporter about the Bears win over the Seahawks.

Which makes perfect sense, since the LAST thing they want to talk about is the Jets. Their prognosticators are EMBARRASSED. One thing to pick the Pats, but almost all of them picked the Pats in a ROUT. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!

Hold on! Hold on! Did the Patriots not win time of possession! Hold on -- hold on -- did the Jets not benefit from a botched fake punt! Hold on hold on - did the Jets not get the game handed to them?

Hold on to your pecker and Mikes hand as he DROPS DEAD.

Guest Jpf4671

I took the day off from work tomorrow because Im gonna be even more rockstar wasted tonight.

I cant wait to watch Fatcessa squirm tomorrow lol!

He's not on until 4 cuz of the devils game, more great management over there

Not surprising, Evan Roberts spent most of the week talking about Carmelo Anthony, that station is a joke right now

To all sports radio hosts and programmers in NYC-there is NOTHING that makes sports radio listeners turn on Sirius for classic rock faster than ANOTHER 45-minute discussion about when and where and if Carmelo Anthony will get traded.

To all sports radio hosts and programmers in NYC-there is NOTHING that makes sports radio listeners turn on Sirius for classic rock faster than ANOTHER 45-minute discussion about when and where and if Carmelo Anthony will get traded.

switch to Fox Sports it's great weekdays

Is Joe Benigno still at WFAN?

I haven't listened to that station much since The Mad Dog left.

If he is what has he been saying this post-season about the Jets?

He was always a die-hard fan of Gang Green, although management may muzzle him and force him to only talk about The Giants. He is a Mets fan too though and that was basically the only reason I listened to the station, well that and listening to Fatcessa and The Mad Dog argue and Mad Dog going off on callers.

It always pissed me off though that neither one wasn't at least a Jets or a Mets fan.

Guest Jpf4671

Is Joe Benigno still at WFAN?

I haven't listened to that station much since The Mad Dog left.

If he is what has he been saying this post-season about the Jets?

He was always a die-hard fan of Gang Green, although management may muzzle him and force him to only talk about The Giants. He is a Mets fan too though and that was basically the only reason I listened to the station, well that and listening to Fatcessa and The Mad Dog argue and Mad Dog going off on callers.

It always pissed me off though that neither one wasn't at least a Jets or a Mets fan.

Beningo was born for the overnight,he's a fan, nothing else, he's been exposed doing the mid-day, and whenever he gets on a good rant now Evan cuts him off, the show is awful

Archived