Just returned from Gillette....

Midget Love 20

Holy holy hell, I have no words for what I experienced tonight. By far, the best Jets game I've ever been too either regular season and playoffs. I was in section 324 (top left corner of the endzone, same side that Greene ran in the final TD) and the ENTIRE corner of the 300 section were Jets fans. Total total chaos...I felt like home. What truly shocked me was how the fans welcomed us. Personally, most Patsies fans walked up to us and were fantastic...saying "you guys really are great fans for making the trip up, good luck". We had more compliments, good lucks and conversations with fans than the heckling. Granted we had some drunk idiots yelling things at us, but we ignored it.

It was funny how sports talk radio on the drive home differed from Boston to NY. In Boston, many of the callers/hosts believed that Brady had a good game, as if they did not want to admit that their golden child has been slipping since the Giants Superbowl loss. Along with that, they began to realize the Patriot arrogance that they and the media had in their predictions and expectations. Looking deeper at Scott's postgame interview, you understand why he was so animated. ESPN 1050 and WFAN hit all the points on the head and believed that Belly just blundered the fake punt and the 4th quarter conservative play calling.

Awesome time, stadium seemed really nice and thankfully no problems with fans (as we were surrounded in JetNation Gillette Stadium). Wayyyy too many airplanes flying around on the bridge which was a beautiful thing to see

Holy holy hell, I have no words for what I experienced tonight. By far, the best Jets game I've ever been too either regular season and playoffs. I was in section 324 (top left corner of the endzone, same side that Greene ran in the final TD) and the ENTIRE corner of the 300 section were Jets fans. Total total chaos...I felt like home. What truly shocked me was how the fans welcomed us. Personally, most Patsies fans walked up to us and were fantastic...saying "you guys really are great fans for making the trip up, good luck". We had more compliments, good lucks and conversations with fans than the heckling. Granted we had some drunk idiots yelling things at us, but we ignored it.

It was funny how sports talk radio on the drive home differed from Boston to NY. In Boston, many of the callers/hosts believed that Brady had a good game, as if they did not want to admit that their golden child has been slipping since the Giants Superbowl loss. Along with that, they began to realize the Patriot arrogance that they and the media had in their predictions and expectations. Looking deeper at Scott's postgame interview, you understand why he was so animated. ESPN 1050 and WFAN hit all the points on the head and believed that Belly just blundered the fake punt and the 4th quarter conservative play calling.

Awesome time, stadium seemed really nice and thankfully no problems with fans (as we were surrounded in JetNation Gillette Stadium). Wayyyy too many airplanes flying around on the bridge which was a beautiful thing to see

Thanks for representing!!!

Thanks for representing!!!

i was there too! it was fannnnnnnnnnnnntastic!

i was in the endzone sec 119.. and i was the ONLY Jets fan there... Needless to say.. beyond the 1st quarter ..i didnt get a lot of crap.

at the end of the game.. a lot of the jets fans had come down to and some of the players leaped into the stands ..i was right there by dustin!

I have been going to foxboro for at least 5 yrs for the jets games, and this was the most incredible feeling to be doing the JETS chant with other fans as we left the almost empty stadium!

SO it took me 2hrs to get out of the parking lot.. i didnt care :)

Archived