In Case You Haven't Heard-The REASON The Pats Lost

SoFlaJets

Welker averaged 9.9 yards per catch this year, which placed him the same territory as RBs getting checkdowns and TEs working the seams. Even though Welker is a quality player, he is NOT a game changer and was successful because of Randy Moss and a byproduct of having Brady as his QB. He's good, not great, quick not fast and does nothing to warrent the over-the-top safety help that Moss or any top-tier WR requires. The reason why the Jets were able to be so successful dropping into zone was because they didn't need to cover down field threats.

The Pats are in serious need to getting a quality burner WR to stretch out the field again or teams will be able to limit what they scheme on O

was because Belichick benched Welker...as per The Michael Kay Show...Steve Young said it, so did Kay and so did Wilfat on his radio show up there...

:o FOR ONE SET OF PLAYS? :o

That's it, I ****IN' HATE MICHAEL KAY - this pissant that can not even talk a good baseball game unless he gives the "Fashion Report" thinks he knows Football & has to have Steve Young make an excuse for Belichick being outcoached?

If I was Woody I would demand that ESPN get rid of that pissant!

And that's this Baumerjet's Story!!

:o FOR ONE SET OF PLAYS? :o

That's it, I ****IN' HATE MICHAEL KAY - this pissant that can not even talk a good baseball game unless he gives the "Fashion Report" thinks he knows Football & has to have Steve Young make an excuse for Belichick being outcoached?

If I was Woody I would demand that ESPN get rid of that pissant!

And that's this Baumerjet's Story!!

One More thing:

At least Francesca had the decency to apologize & recognize Rex's coaching skills & praise us for the win on "Miked-UP" & on his show this afternoon.

Something I know Michael, my brain is burnt out due to carbon monoxide poisoning, Kay will never do...

What a Dick!!!!

Welker averaged 9.9 yards per catch this year, which placed him the same territory as RBs getting checkdowns and TEs working the seams. Even though Welker is a quality player, he is NOT a game changer and was successful because of Randy Moss and a byproduct of having Brady as his QB. He's good, not great, quick not fast and does nothing to warrent the over-the-top safety help that Moss or any top-tier WR requires. The reason why the Jets were able to be so successful dropping into zone was because they didn't need to cover down field threats.

The Pats are in serious need to getting a quality burner WR to stretch out the field again or teams will be able to limit what they scheme on O

Welker also led the league in dropped passes with 13 this season. Elite? Maybe almost so for a season or two but not anymore.

yea yea yea...but....but...but if NE had scored a TD it would have gotten the Jets thinking about maybe another 45-3 debacle....Kay is friggin horrible

i also heard today on Sirius that the only reason we beat up on the Defense was THEY ARE SO YOUNG..... :huh:

last i checked...it was the same young Defense that got them to where they were...

For Michael Kay it's all about Michael Kay.instead of just saying I was wrong and god damn the freaking Jets really are a good team and low and behold Rex flat out out coach Belichick, unfortunately his ego won't allow it. And just as a fyi, even as a yankee fan, I hate him even more when he talks baseball. I hate the fact that the man represents ny sports in any way, shape, form.

Archived