Happier that Jets won or Belichek/Brady lost?

Jetsfan_always

Have to admit, that while a Jet fan for over 40 years, I am thrilled that they are in the AFC title game again...hopefully Shula won't be involved in the Steelers' playing field maintenance routine...

But I must say that I am not sure which though gives me greater pleasure and pure happiness: the Jets getting this far, or the lowlifes Belicheat and Cindy Brady losing.

If someone gave me a choice: Jets win a superbowl but Belicheat gets to win another one too, OR the Jets never make the SB again - but the Pats will finish last in the AFC conference forever, I do not know which option I'd take.

I might actually be happier the patsies lost given how much I hate belicheat et al than the fact that the Jets won. Very close.

Beating Brady/Belichick definitely added to the enjoyment, particularly because the opposite outcome would have pissed me off to no end. However, the Jets winning a playoff game, even if its against a bunch of retarded midgets, is all that matters, any way you can get it, period.

I mean come on, we're not Red Sox fans.

Have to admit, that while a Jet fan for over 40 years, I am thrilled that they are in the AFC title game again...hopefully Shula won't be involved in the Steelers' playing field maintenance routine...

But I must say that I am not sure which though gives me greater pleasure and pure happiness: the Jets getting this far, or the lowlifes Belicheat and Cindy Brady losing.

If someone gave me a choice: Jets win a superbowl but Belicheat gets to win another one too, OR the Jets never make the SB again - but the Pats will finish last in the AFC conference forever, I do not know which option I'd take.

I might actually be happier the patsies lost given how much I hate belicheat et al than the fact that the Jets won. Very close.

You must have been alive for the only Jets SB win, because I dont know anyone that would have to think twice about that option.

In a week, i will have gotten past the beating of belicheat, it is just the sight of that dog in the press conference supposedly announcing him taking over and announcing he is resigning, or the obvious fact he cheated to win 3 SBs which they did not deserve to, or that he was an ordinary - average at best - coach in cleveland who languished until he perfected the art of cheating, with this phony/pretty boy pussy of a QB...so much hate i must admit.

Yes I'm happy we're a win from the Big Show, and feel we can beat the Steelers since we took it to them a few weeks back, but it is so much more satisfying than if we had beaten say, the Chiefs.

I was saying to my son that no matter who the Pats were playing this week, I would've been rooting with all my rooting might for them to lose. That there's very little better for me than to see Tom Brady be one & done in the playoffs.

The fact that it was the Jets who ended their season just makes it infinitely sweeter.

But I'm a 40-something Jet fan, too. I was a tyke when the Jets won Super Bowl III. The win is what it's all about at this stage. Forget that I'm going accross country to see my Steeler fan quasi-girlfriend next Tuesday. I want to see the Jets in the Super Bowl as an adult. And not from an adult home.

Archived