Packers are 2.5 favorites over Steelers

Blackout

I fancied the Steelers until I heard that. Can't see where they've come up with that.

I wont watch anyways. ****ing Chuck Norris.

Roger Goodell will have his Steelers win by a late field goal

calling it

although he has 2 weeks to change the script lol

Really? I figured GB by at least 3 during the Jet game. Pittsburgh isn't that good. Packers have been winning games and Steelers have just been getting by on other teams blowing it. Definitely agree with the line.

The Packers looked terrible today though.

The Steelers have been better all through the season. They have a QB with two rings and a much better defense. The Packers are going to be completely one dimsional in this game.

Really? I figured GB by at least 3 during the Jet game. Pittsburgh isn't that good. Packers have been winning games and Steelers have just been getting by on other teams blowing it. Definitely agree with the line.

Pitts has a large fan base and actually were the better team by DVOA.. Also, Pitts/Rothlisberger has one a couple of these recently, a little more proven. Plus rodgers looked like a$$ and the public has a short memory..

also, a little wishful thinking on my part.. ;)

Rodgers is a machine and is now due for a big game. Would love to be getting points and bet the money line.. oh well..

I think 2.5 is almost getting points anyways. I say GB by at least a TD. Ben's an awesome QB but he's not the type that can keep up with a guy like Rodgers if he gets going, which I think he will.

Archived