ok, there is a squirrel stuck in my stove pipes

Larz

I hope a week is soon enough. He'll probably be back in with half the family by then. BTDT

yeah, I'm half expecting him to be back, but my wife said it was covered in soot and the animal guy said it was on it's last legs. sweeps are real busy around here and I need to get my tax refund ...

yeah, I'm half expecting him to be back, but my wife said it was covered in soot and the animal guy said it was on it's last legs. sweeps are real busy around here and I need to get my tax refund ...

So this exterminator is so "humane" that they release near dead animals into the cold and hope they die before they can reinfest the home? Sounds like they are just lazy to me.

My neighbor who used to trap them before he moved,used to spray paint them bright orange to see if any ever made their way back after he released them. I miss him, since he left the neighborhood squirrel population has definitely increased. I have to get to Cabelas soon.

So this exterminator is so "humane" that they release near dead animals into the cold and hope they die before they can reinfest the home? Sounds like they are just lazy to me.

I thought the same thing, he should have brought him somewhere or released him away from populated area's

so here is the story as related to me by my wife

she gets an animal guy to come over. he places a trap in the stove and says he'll be back in a few hours. he baits it with caramel corn. while he is gone, my wife hears the door close, then sees the bastard grab the bait and play with the door and scoot back up the pipes :angry:

so the guy comes back, and the trap is still empty. he decides to rebait it and wait. while they're waiting, they see the flue handle turn, and the bastard is heading for the trap !! he somehow makes it passed the trap and my wife traps him by turning the flue handle and holding it so he can't go back up. animal guy grabs the poker and somwehow gets the bastard in the trap. HOORAY !!!

B)

so here is where I wish I was home. he asks my wife to open the front door, and lets it go on our front steps !

You're lucky you didn't trap a yenta.

Archived