Jenkins stirring the pot?

4HCrew

You are correct that setting up the wall and the actual act of tripping are 2 separate things.

But, if you instruct them to set the wall up, you are only encouraging for them to create contact.

Eh. I don't think you can place any culpability for the tripping on the team for the instructing them to creat a wall. That's an intervening act.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see a lot of people blaming Alosi, or Ryan, but it was Jenkins himself who opted to have part of his hamstring used to stabilize the knee instead of the ACL from a cadaver. Maybe if he had opted for the more traditional surgery it wouldn't have gotten hurt again ;)

Guys if he had issue with the strength and conditioning staff thats his perogative he also took a lot of the blame himself. I don't see this as being all that bad the guy has always been pretty up front. Little things can stick in your mind from time to time that cloud the overall picture maybe a few things rubbed Jenkins the wrong way maybe this is another reason why Alosi was sent packing, ya never know.

Cromartie needs to be resigned or your right we wasted a draft pick.

Cromartie is going to want top corner money and hes not worth it IMO. If we can get rid of some of the dead wood on this team and actully get players who can rush the passer in Rex's Schemes the job of the corne will get that much easier. I would much rather see a more agressive player at the position not a pussy.

Cromartie is going to want top corner money and hes not worth it IMO. If we can get rid of some of the dead wood on this team and actully get players who can rush the passer in Rex's Schemes the job of the corne will get that much easier. I would much rather see a more agressive player at the position not a pussy.

Did you watch any of the 2010 NFL season? I think Cromartie played pretty decent and in the game that mattered returned a kick to put us in field position to win the game. We had 2 shutdown CBs on the field and they shut down opposing QBs without a pass rush. Putting Wilson ooposite Revis is a recipe for disaster.

Correct. You can't judges whether you res-sign a player by what it cost you to obtain that player.

The Jets went for the SB last year by some of the acquisitions, and fell short. It happens. Give them credit for trying.

we should all hope that they do not judge AC by the lost pick (they will get a compensation pick (presumably) anyway).

Guys if he had issue with the strength and conditioning staff thats his perogative he also took a lot of the blame himself. I don't see this as being all that bad the guy has always been pretty up front. Little things can stick in your mind from time to time that cloud the overall picture maybe a few things rubbed Jenkins the wrong way maybe this is another reason why Alosi was sent packing, ya never know.

We know exactly why Alosi was sent packing and Kris Jenkins has nothing to do with it.

Did you watch any of the 2010 NFL season? I think Cromartie played pretty decent and in the game that mattered returned a kick to put us in field position to win the game. We had 2 shutdown CBs on the field and they shut down opposing QBs without a pass rush. Putting Wilson ooposite Revis is a recipe for disaster.

I thought that "the game that mattered" we were watching on TV because we lost to the Steelers. Cromartie was decent, but he didn't impress me much. I don't believe he is a top CB and I think he fits the Jets better than most teams. He's useless in a Tampa or Cover 2. Maybe he won't cost as much as everbody thinks. Then again, Stanford Routt just got $10M+/year.

Cromartie needs to be resigned or your right we wasted a draft pick.

They traded the pick and they had the player. If it was a waste, it was a waste because what happens from here on out is not relevant to the trade.

Correct. You can't judges whether you res-sign a player by what it cost you to obtain that player.

The Jets went for the SB last year by some of the acquisitions, and fell short. It happens. Give them credit for trying.

we should all hope that they do not judge AC by the lost pick (they will get a compensation pick (presumably) anyway).

Exactly. What's worse than trading a second round pick to have a player for one year? Giving up a ton of money and a chance to sign other, better or more valuable pieces, to save face because you traded a second round pick for a player.

Archived