Von Miller, the next Vernon Gholston??

hoping4ASuperBowl

per Rotoworld:

Former NFL scout Dave Razzano believes Texas A&M OLB Von Miller has "got some Vernon Gholston in him."

"In looking at Big-12 tape, he does not have a motor," said Razzano. "He doesn't chase hard. They run at him, and he doesn't fight off blockers. When he gets sacks, a lot of times he's not getting blocked. He's a one-move guy." Razzano is on his own here. Miller is widely hailed as the most explosive edge rusher in the draft, and he was the unanimous best player on the field at the Senior Bowl.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/03/08/11/Razzano-Some-team-will-make-mistake-on-M/landing.html?full_args=03/08/11/Razzano-Some-team-will-make-mistake-on-M/landing&blockID=435699&feedID=5936

he's exaggerating. Conversely he will not be the next DeMarcus ware as some seem to think. When I first started hearing about him late in the season, I watched. He does disappear in some games. Von does not appear to have that relentless killer instinct. Freak athlete, but the drive may not be there

thats complete BS.

Von Miller was a great player at A&M. He played hurt his year (ankle) and that's why his early season film isn't great. But he's a dynamic player who can not only pressure but also pick the ball off (interceptions). Rare and special, i doubt he makes it past AZ at 5... there's a good chance he goes to BUF at 3.

No really...Miller is an excellent player and one of the best players in this draft...I love that his frame isn't filled out yet too and he looks like he could throw 10 pounds on without losing a step...Honestly one of the few players I'd love to trade up for in this draft.

I'm not sure there's a non-DB or WR who moves easier than Miller in this draft...

No really...Miller is an excellent player and one of the best players in this draft...I love that his frame isn't filled out yet too and he looks like he could throw 10 pounds on without losing a step...Honestly one of the few players I'd love to trade up for in this draft.

I'm not sure there's a non-DB or WR who moves easier than Miller in this draft...

Exactly. I personally want us to trade up for him. I think we're one good pass-rusher away from a SB.

Archived