2011-2012 JETS Schedule

ECURB

Once again a royal screwing for the Jets schedule- so many late night games- for peopple that have to work and get up early like myself and XMas eve- celebration with the family.

If you look at the entire schedule, I think the NFL did what it could around Xmas. The moved the entire slate off of Xmas day (save for the 8:20 game), and had the vast majority of those games at 1PM - and I think traditionally Xmas Eve is a nighttime celebration. Unless you got the Thursday or Monday game that week, your team was going to be impacted somehow.

Are you well?

I just assumed he lost a bet.

My goal is to be in NY for the Chargers game. Long way from California, but I am in Pitt for a convention so I might be able to sneak away.

Then I'll definitely be at Oakland. Went last time when Greene went off and Leon ended his Jets career. Tons of Jets fans were there.

FOREVER TRAVELING to f'n Oakland. Oakland sucks. Stop making this team go there.

Blame that on the fixed schedule the NFL put in after they went to 4 Divisions per Conference in 2002. BTW: The Pats have the same problem with going to Denver.

The Turkey Day game was BS... hated it... but was glad the JETS got to host it...

The whole travel to Miami thing... I like how others are looking at it as a chance to have fun...

It is all how you make the best out of things, you are being cynical.

I'd love to hear a positive spin on paying triple for airfare and triple for a hotel room.

Miami's a pass.

This year's trip is a pretty obvious one in Baltimore.

I'd love to hear a positive spin on paying triple for airfare and triple for a hotel room.

Miami's a pass.

This year's trip is a pretty obvious one in Baltimore.

New Years Eve in Miami... if you are not up for the party scene then yeah I guess it sucks... but I am glad it is an away game and I don't have to drag myself to NJ that day... lol

New Years Eve in Miami... if you are not up for the party scene then yeah I guess it sucks... but I am glad it is an away game and I don't have to drag myself to NJ that day... lol

Nothing to do with the party scene, and everything to do with the fact that the trip will cost at least triple, if not more.

Archived