The Office Mafia Game Thread

I think they're all attractive. Equal opportunity ftw.

Agreed. Arguing and mocking others tastes is retarded. The wonderful thing about women is they come in all forms. We all have our preferences, doesn't make it wrong. I prefer Asians and mostly dislike blondes.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed. Arguing and mocking others tastes is retarded. The wonderful thing about women is they come in all forms. We all have our preferences, doesn't make it wrong. I prefer Asians and mostly dislike blondes.

+1. I've never been a huge fan of blondes either, except for one girl. There are exceptions to everything, I think

Haha. I know most people don't think she's gorgeous. I think there's something interesting about her, though. I thought she was boring until I saw Adventureland. I have a crush on the way she mumbles.

Yeah, I find that more girls like her mumbling than guys do... she's definitely a lesbian converter.

+1. I've never been a huge fan of blondes either, except for one girl. There are exceptions to everything, I think

**** and yes. I think debating celebrity beauty is pointless. They're pretty, some are above others but that's preference. The End.

You get a +1 from me for this too... I wasn't shooting down Meester, just saying I wouldn't fall over myself for her. I've always been prone to the supermodel types anyway... they seem less attainable, so that I think ramps up their sexiness for me.

Pac can like whoever he wants. I'm cool with that.

mejia.jpg

Like I said bro - to each his own, her face is that of a beach girl. Sun freckles, no signs of "procedures." Plus her body is something special. Anyway, I've always been a fan of hers... interesting that you knock down my taste, but offer no vagina-touting alternative. Fag.

behold...

Hope Dworaczyk

Hope-Dworaczyk-03-600x759.jpg

You get a +1 from me for this too... I wasn't shooting down Meester, just saying I wouldn't fall over myself for her. I've always been prone to the supermodel types anyway... they seem less attainable, so that I think ramps up their sexiness for me.

mejia.jpg

I lol'd owe you rep.

behold...

Hope Dworaczyk

Hope-Dworaczyk-03-600x759.jpg

See now, you ornery prick... all I can respond to this with is gratitude. Thank you for introducing me to this future addition to my top 5 list... next time talk less about my taste, and post more of this. You deviant reject.

See now, you ornery prick... all I can respond to this with is gratitude. Thank you for introducing me to this future addition to my top 5 list... next time talk less about my taste, and post more of this. You deviant reject.

Top 5 list? Hot yeah, but looks like a stripper in a high end strip joint.. eastern european/russian federation, fake boobs

mejia.jpg

Like Gerardo, I don't drink or smoke or into coke and my only addiction has to do with the femalse species, I eat them raw like sushi..

funny thing too... For a couple years one of my FF teams was named the Rico Suaves and I had Gerardo for an avatar haha.

laetitia_casta_12.jpg

she was always my favorite.. and she has hair pie!

Old school right there... she was one of the great VS Angels though... up there with Alessandra Ambrosio, Heidi Klum, Adriana Lima, and my 2...

Like Gerardo, I don't drink or smoke or into coke and my only addiction has to do with the femalse species, I eat them raw like sushi..

funny thing too... For a couple years one of my FF teams was named the Rico Suaves and I had Gerardo for an avatar haha.

tmi

woah

Top 5 list? Hot yeah, but looks like a stripper in a high end strip joint.. eastern european/russian federation, fake boobs

add this to the never ending list of things you're wrong about.

I remember, I whooped your a$$ in the JI league... :D

add this to the never ending list of things you're wrong about.

CTMope is so wrong... he's like JIF scum hunting on D1.

I remember, I whooped your a$$ in the JI league... :D

that league was stooopid.. too many teams and I missed the draft.

We should do one with the mafia guys this year.. I will destroy you all.

we'll throw in $50 a piece or something to spice it up... Dan can be the treasurer cause she's the only one I trust and CTM knows where she lives.

Old school right there... she was one of the great VS Angels though... up there with Alessandra Ambrosio, Heidi Klum, Adriana Lima, and my 2...

I guess like Brooklyn Decker now?, but I don't really keep up on the young un's and don't watch too much tv.. I defintiely find chicks on shows get hotter when you watch them more..

Like Cuddy on House, it's probably the only show I watch regularly and she's definitely gotten more attractive over the years.. can't really put my finger on why, but definitely dig her

how about you pac?

I'm seriously bummed that I've been posting more than ever before, and I'm still in 6th.

/Wombat walks in

"It's all fluff, scumbag"

//Wombat disappears for 3 weeks

You have to play in his massholeness.

/DOOR FLIES OPEN

IT IS AWLL FLUFF YOU QWEEUH BAIT. I AM A MAWFIA MASTA. NO ONE DENIES THIS

/puts on drowning pool

YOU AH AWBVEEUSLY A SCUM AND YOU AWELSO SUCK CAWK. HAHA FAG

/bumps fist into explosion

I AWLLREADY HAVE DIS GAME FIGYAD OUT. YOUZ ALL AH NAWT AS GENIUS AS I.

that league was stooopid.. too many teams and I missed the draft.

We should do one with the mafia guys this year.. I will destroy you all.

we'll throw in $50 a piece or something to spice it up... Dan can be the treasurer cause she's the only one I trust and CTM knows where she lives.

LOL @ ctm joke...

I'm in for the league. That stupid retard who talked about tobacco all the time ran that league, he changed league rules after the draft... and I still beat his a$$... with ******* Tim Tebow as my QB in the finals. Literally, I stared 2 players that I used during the season... the rest were FA pickups that I put in to prove a point. That was a nancy league.

I've won my NY league the past 2 years, $200 entry - only 3 time winner in that league after 12 years. It'll be good to have some competition, if you know what you are doing. I'm in.

CTMope is so wrong... he's like JIF scum hunting on D1.

Oh bs.. my dealer in the party pit a few weeks ago was almost as hot... (dealers where lingerie type outfits and there's stage dancers and a band)

Go to somewhere other then a dive and there's plenty of girls that have that look

I guess like Brooklyn Decker now?, but I don't really keep up on the young un's and don't watch too much tv.. I defintiely find chicks on shows get hotter when you watch them more..

Like Cuddy on House, it's probably the only show I watch regularly and she's definitely gotten more attractive over the years.. can't really put my finger on why, but definitely dig her

how about you pac?

I concur.. she's got that position of power on the show too which adds to it.

I don't know who most of the chicks these guys are naming are which is why I googled them. I only found out about Hope D. because she was in the latest edition of Maxim.

how about you pac?

Good point about shows... the real question is:

**** one, marry one, kill one... this requires its own thread...

I concur.. she's got that position of power on the show too which adds to it.

I don't know who most of the chicks these guys are naming are which is why I googled them. I only found out about Hope D. because she was in the latest edition of Maxim.

Getting old sucks.. My wife watches E while I'm on the laptop and I don't know 75% of the people they mention

You have to play in his massholeness.

/DOOR FLIES OPEN

IT IS AWLL FLUFF YOU QWEEUH BAIT. I AM A MAWFIA MASTA. NO ONE DENIES THIS

/puts on drowning pool

YOU AH AWBVEEUSLY A SCUM AND YOU AWELSO SUCK CAWK. HAHA FAG

/bumps fist into explosion

I AWLLREADY HAVE DIS GAME FIGYAD OUT. YOUZ ALL AH NAWT AS GENIUS AS I.

BAHAHAHAHAHA...I actually heard a guy with a Boston accent.

Oh, and I'd be in for a Mafia FF league, btw

It'll be good to have some competition, if you know what you are doing. I'm in.

I was in 4 cash leagues the last 10 years but trimmed it down to 2 this past year.

Anything over 12 gets too watered down IMO so depending on how many want in maybe we can do 2?

I'd be in both if I had to...

Lets get this going.. 50 a piece makes 600 purse... 2 divisions, 50 a piece for winning division and 500 split in the playoffs.

I'll wipe the floor with the lot of you.

Good point about shows... the real question is:

**** one, marry one, kill one... this requires its own thread...

It's own thread indeed. I'd say to the lounge, but some moron would get it locked

I was in 4 cash leagues the last 10 years but trimmed it down to 2 this past year.

Anything over 12 gets too watered down IMO so depending on how many want in maybe we can do 2?

I'd be in both if I had to...

Lets get this going.. 50 a piece makes 600 kitty... 2 divisions, 50 a piece for winning division and 500 split in the playoffs.

I'll wipe the floor with the lot of you.

It would have to be mafia dooshes only... trash talk would be epic.

Archived