Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this... already setting up the excuses for when I turn innocent.

I have no issues with how I played Slats and Smash, and am confident that more scum were probably support Slats than they were Smash.

Nothing really profound about saying you are either scum, or having an uncharacteristically bad game as town. Its more a reflection of how well I think you normally play.

ape here's the whole exhange..

you made a scummy post, i attacked your post before even seeing my name mention, you mentioned my name in a later post, i respond and you say this:

"Not trying to case you dummy. I was asking for your input. I've had a town read on you,"

stop being such a ******* hypocrite, it's seriously maddenning.. I came after you first

These posts you quoted, show me calling on you for participation... and you defending like I cased you. I explained I had a town read on you. Just wanted you to participate...

As this day progressed AND you participated more, that town read diminished. I watched you go through the motions during the Slats/Smash thing, and it was enough for me to start pointing it out as scummy, or at least half-a$$. From there you proceeded to take everything I said, and tried to spin it to give it scummy meaning.

It was when I started flat out saying you were going through the motions, that you started in with the "Ape is pinging" and spin. The quotes above don't tell the whole story.

It's a much easier path to victory if they get their doc kill.

How would you guys feel if we went in another direction and have scum flip a coin. I would investigate one of the two of them and the doc does the flip a coin thing as well. If I live I'd have conclusive results the following day.

They've got the silencer.

My main concern would be if one of them is the godfather. That's how I'd play the fake reveal. That way they would stand q fifty fifty shot at skating by another night.

I think honestly one needs to be taken out today and the other tomorrow if we hit the wrong one.

I would normally be down for this, but i suspect you'd just get silenced and we'd be dealing with this tomorrow, also, if one of them is the godfather then we'd be screwed..

I'm sure this is a ploy to nk you, so a gf type making this play makes sense, considering they are basically roleless with a dead cop

So you investigate one of them.

We tell the doc to self-protect.

You tell us your results after you die? (In theory.)

If one is the godfather then we've lost the finder for no reason.

Ape for suggesting that after the godfather talk you moved up my list

pinging again, ape

But as we saw with Lily, the silence only works in the day phase - which means you can talk at night, which they know, just ask Jack... he was all over knowing Lily could talk in the night phase.

SO we just let them both live for 2 days?

Can we lynch you today, I'm leary one of them is gf.. since you are pushing this, if you are town, i'd feel less leary

This whole exchange is bothersome for me - you see Vic suggest "going another direction" and perhaps scum has to flip a coin with their NK, and perhaps Vic is left alive to share results and have another shot at an investigation.

Both CTM and Jack point out the problem of the silencer role, and perhaps a GF role, as an inhibitor to Vic's plan, and pointing us back to choosing between Smash and Slats... but when I also chime in about the silencer role, and the fact that we now know that people are only silenced in day phase... both CTM and Jack unleash a litany of posts attempting to make me look scummy.

Even when I clearly asked Vic to clarify his plan, the two of them warp my meaning to surface "pings" on their supposed scumdars. I thought it was pretty clear I was asking Vic what he expected to happen, if he followed that plan. Hence the QUESTION MARK.

I'm believing smash more. Honestly. If he was scum he'd have no reason to stick his head up. Because we weren't suspicious of him.

If Slats is scum then that could lead to other scum. If smash is scum it'd be harder to move out from him and find more.

Unvote Lily and Vote Slats

^^^ Supporting Smash as town.

I just don't honestly see it. Especially when no one suspected smash.

Like I said, a lot can be learned from Slats if he's scum, and slats play has been ringing bells for me for a little bit.

Not as much can be learned from Smash if he's scum.

So my vote on Slats is based on my case against him earlier, my gut feeling, and a little bit of hoping and wishing.

I can see that. Trying to get me lynched on a different principal then doc so as not to tip off he was the doc.

Plus slats seems to be provoking smash and smash seems to be defending. I find the people defending themselves are usually town.

I'd be willing to go either way because one needs to go today. I think it's Slats who's fake claiming

That's what I'm thinking.

This is the only time I've agreed with you this whole game.

Ape I'm not spinning what you post. I'm posting as I see it. If we had a misunderstanding then that's fine it happens. But you blatantly bringing up that silencing thing is scummy

I believe smash over slats but if people want smash dead then if he's telling the truth it will be slats tomorrow.

UNVOTE and vote smash

^^^ Smash gets to L1 and BOOM, Jack hammers (pun intended).

the ape waiting so long to pick a side makes me think he was scum safe playing

Funny thing is, I played around in the middle trying to scumhunt in the mix of the decision - and CTM calls me out for "deciding late" meanwhile he's got NOTHING to say about how Jack pushed for Slats to be lynched, and then quick-hammered Smash.

Re-read of all that... JIF, Brett, Jack and Sharrow were actually the ones pushing Smash as town, Slats as scum the most.

Pushing aside me and CTM bickering. The reality is, at least ONE of these is going to be scum.

This is the only time I've agreed with you this whole game.

^^^ JIF says there is no way he is going to be part of letting Slats get past this day phase, and Jack agrees... but Jack is the waffler who jumped over for the hammer and also said out of the other side of his mouth that he was willing to vote either of them.

Plus slats seems to be provoking smash and smash seems to be defending. I find the people defending themselves are usually town.

I think Smash is losing this fight between him and Slats, which makes me think hes town.

If Smash was scum, there is NO WAY he'd be letter this day go like this so far. You don't go make a play like this as scum and then let it happen like this. No way.

^^^ Saying the same thing? Perhaps 2 scum paraphrasing the suggested things to say from the scum thread?

That's what I'm thinking.

^^^ Saying the same thing? Perhaps 2 scum paraphrasing the suggested things to say from the scum thread again?

If I had to pick one guy of this foursome: JIF, Brett, Jack and Sharrow

I'd pick Jack right now. He didn't seem to care which way this went, which makes sense now that we know Smash was a bomb - no matter how this fell it was a win-win for scum. Plus he seemed to echo all of the anti-town sentiments expressed by the other guys we felt were most scummy throughout that melee.

Ape you quoted me out of context. Someone said the scum were probably not rolled up. Then I said they have the silencer.

This whole exchange is bothersome for me - you see Vic suggest "going another direction" and perhaps scum has to flip a coin with their NK, and perhaps Vic is left alive to share results and have another shot at an investigation.

Both CTM and Jack point out the problem of the silencer role, and perhaps a GF role, as an inhibitor to Vic's plan, and pointing us back to choosing between Smash and Slats... but when I also chime in about the silencer role, and the fact that we now know that people are only silenced in day phase... both CTM and Jack unleash a litany of posts attempting to make me look scummy.

Even when I clearly asked Vic to clarify his plan, the two of them warp my meaning to surface "pings" on their supposed scumdars. I thought it was pretty clear I was asking Vic what he expected to happen, if he followed that plan. Hence the QUESTION MARK.

I didn't echo monkey. I was echoed. There's a difference. Monkey I wanted to be the person to blow up when teh bomb went off. I hammered because one had to die for the game to progress. I believed what I said. I felt smash was the most likely town candidate and I voted slats because I thought he was scum.

^^^ JIF says there is no way he is going to be part of letting Slats get past this day phase, and Jack agrees... but Jack is the waffler who jumped over for the hammer and also said out of the other side of his mouth that he was willing to vote either of them.

^^^ Saying the same thing? Perhaps 2 scum paraphrasing the suggested things to say from the scum thread?

^^^ Saying the same thing? Perhaps 2 scum paraphrasing the suggested things to say from the scum thread again?

If I had to pick one guy of this foursome: JIF, Brett, Jack and Sharrow

I'd pick Jack right now. He didn't seem to care which way this went, which makes sense now that we know Smash was a bomb - no matter how this fell it was a win-win for scum. Plus he seemed to echo all of the anti-town sentiments expressed by the other guys we felt were most scummy throughout that melee.

Ape I dislike your shaky case on me. Misquoting me and other things of that nature. It makes me think you don't have a pro-town agenda. Just saying.

If you were town you wouldn't try and run a case based on false pretenses.

Re-read of all that... JIF, Brett, Jack and Sharrow were actually the ones pushing Smash as town, Slats as scum the most.

Pushing aside me and CTM bickering. The reality is, at least ONE of these is going to be scum.

Don't know what you're talking about, I never pushed Smash as town.

I didn't echo monkey. I was echoed. There's a difference. Monkey I wanted to be the person to blow up when teh bomb went off. I hammered because one had to die for the game to progress. I believed what I said. I felt smash was the most likely town candidate and I voted slats because I thought he was scum.

This sounds like you knew about the bomb.

No lily, recall me asking Hess if he made a mistake? That I should be the one who blew up? Yeah that was me wanting to be the one blown up.

Oh, after the fact. The post I quoted sounded to me like you meant at the time of the hammer.

Oh, after the fact. The post I quoted sounded to me like you meant at the time of the hammer.

Yeah I was going to give you a smart a$$ answer but I realized you've been catching up and probably missed the post or something. I'm not all bad

Yeah I was going to give you a smart a$$ answer but I realized you've been catching up and probably missed the post or something. I'm not all bad

I didn't miss it. Reread what you wrote. It does sound like you meant at the time.

I'm actually just sitting here waiting for Hess to call it morning.

Ape you quoted me out of context. Someone said the scum were probably not rolled up. Then I said they have the silencer.

You are right, that quote was out of context - that was a response to Slats. Sorry, I thought you were responding to Vic the post above that one. So you actually only opposed Vic's suggested plan because of the possible Godfather? Not because he could be silenced. It was CTM and I that both said the plan wouldn't work because of their silencer ability. Meh, doesn't make me feel any better about you... that quote wasn't exactly the crux of my case.

Wha... wha.... WHAT?

This is you flat out saying you knew there Smash was a bomb.

Ape I dislike your shaky case on me. Misquoting me and other things of that nature. It makes me think you don't have a pro-town agenda. Just saying.

If you were town you wouldn't try and run a case based on false pretenses.

My case isn't shaky Jack. 4 of you, in varying degrees, pushed Smash as town, or at least the less beneficial lynch (Sharrow pushed this, you agreed).

You are right, in that the quote where said they have a silencer wasn't tied to Vic's plan - that was my bad. But show me one quote from the many I brought forward that actually undermines my case on you? You can't.

If you were town, you would not have feigned believing in Smash as town, to the extent of agreeing with JIF that you wouldn't let Slats out of this day phase alive, ONLY to turn around and hammer Smash. It's one thing to be unsure, and change your mind... but that history of posts I quoted makes it clear you were putting a stake in the ground...

Wha... wha.... WHAT?

This is you flat out saying you knew there Smash was a bomb.

Lily already brought this up. I already answered it. I'm not going to anymore.

Your selectively reading posts. Quoting out of context. Just blatantly lying or lying by misdirecting or lying by omission. Either way your a LLL and your scum monkey man

No, you pushed Smash as the less informative lynch... 6 to one, half dozen to another.

You're full of it. I basically said that imo there was only one possible scum team if Slats was scum. How is that pushing Smash as innocent?

Lily already brought this up. I already answered it. I'm not going to anymore.

Your selectively reading posts. Quoting out of context. Just blatantly lying or lying by misdirecting or lying by omission. Either way your a LLL and your scum monkey man

I'm doing a re-read, responding to sh*t as I come across it. I've seen your explanation to Lily. It sounded like bullsh*t. Pretty sure that's how she's looking at it too.

You planning on just calling me a liar? Or you going to prove it too?

I explained it already. You've misrepresented me and left out things I've said all in the intention of making me look scummy.

If I was town how would I know the difference between who was telling the truth or who was lying about te doc claim? You sound like you knew who was the doc from the start. Only the scum would know that. I've said it before. One needed to die. If it was the wrong one we would have lynched the other one the next day. I thought slats was suspicious all through yesterday and when smash said he was lying I believed smash because I thought slats was scummy going in to today.

My case isn't shaky Jack. 4 of you, in varying degrees, pushed Smash as town, or at least the less beneficial lynch (Sharrow pushed this, you agreed).

You are right, in that the quote where said they have a silencer wasn't tied to Vic's plan - that was my bad. But show me one quote from the many I brought forward that actually undermines my case on you? You can't.

If you were town, you would not have feigned believing in Smash as town, to the extent of agreeing with JIF that you wouldn't let Slats out of this day phase alive, ONLY to turn around and hammer Smash. It's one thing to be unsure, and change your mind... but that history of posts I quoted makes it clear you were putting a stake in the ground...

You're full of it. I basically said that imo there was only one possible scum team if Slats was scum. How is that pushing Smash as innocent?

Not full of anything... you said this:

I'm leaning Smash. If Slats is scum, then this game just got a lot easier. Slats, CTM, AVM, DPR/Verb, and Raoul I'd bet.

If it's Smash, then there are a lot more possibilities, imo.

Nudge for Smash as town. Then you paint the picture of the benefits of Slats as scum... then Jack seconds it. Its subtle, but it can be interpreted as a classic "we will learn more from lynching Slats" type of post.

I didn't say all the people I quoted were scum, just said there's a good bet to be one amongst you 4, based upon the fact that all of those posts were pro-Smash in varying degrees, and with the way some of you were putting stuff out there, and others were backing it up... its a bit chicken/egg, but someone on either side of those posts is scum, imo.

She didn't call BS. She said it seemed genuine. Now your grabbing for straws.

I'm doing a re-read, responding to sh*t as I come across it. I've seen your explanation to Lily. It sounded like bullsh*t. Pretty sure that's how she's looking at it too.

You planning on just calling me a liar? Or you going to prove it too?

I explained it already. You've misrepresented me and left out things I've said all in the intention of making me look scummy.

If I was town how would I know the difference between who was telling the truth or who was lying about te doc claim? You sound like you knew who was the doc from the start. Only the scum would know that. I've said it before. One needed to die. If it was the wrong one we would have lynched the other one the next day. I thought slats was suspicious all through yesterday and when smash said he was lying I believed smash because I thought slats was scummy going in to today.

Wait a minute, I didn't leave anything out... a couple posts ago, you were saying I included posts that were out of context. Which is it?

What are you even talking about "if you were town?" I'm accusing you of being scummy, because you were pushing a lynch of Slats, then you callously hammered Smash - totally contradicting ALL of the points you made about believing Smash was town leading up to the hammer vote.

You really aren't helping yourself here at all.

Nudge for Smash as town. Then you paint the picture of the benefits of Slats as scum... then Jack seconds it. Its subtle, but it can be interpreted as a classic "we will learn more from lynching Slats" type of post.

I didn't say all the people I quoted were scum, just said there's a good bet to be one amongst you 4, based upon the fact that all of those posts were pro-Smash in varying degrees, and with the way some of you were putting stuff out there, and others were backing it up... its a bit chicken/egg, but someone on either side of those posts is scum, imo.

lol, i said I was leaning Smash, how is that pushing him being town? I was leaning scum on him not town. How is saying "There is only one possibility that Slats is scum, but many possibilities that Smash is" saying he's town?

She didn't call BS. She said it seemed genuine. Now your grabbing for straws.

:rolleyes: See below in red:

I didn't miss it. Reread what you wrote. It does sound like you meant at the time.

I'm actually just sitting here waiting for Hess to call it morning.

Nudge for Smash as town. Then you paint the picture of the benefits of Slats as scum... then Jack seconds it. Its subtle, but it can be interpreted by an idiot as a classic "we will learn more from lynching Slats" type of post.

Fixed. Carry on.

Archived