Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember when Lily said she was going to reveal like day 2 or something and then she didn't. That's another thing that's bothered me. We never got what she promised. I dint like it. I also don't like the color brown, Seafood, or women that are taller than me.

Also the fact people harass Dan for skating and lily has skated by a lot lower and people refuse to really talk about it.

:lol:

My scum alarm just went off again.

I think I'd be worried if my posts didn't ring alarms at this point. I figure Sharrow was one of the probable lynches for today. He's gone so he's not an option anymore. That's why it was a surprise

I remember when Lily said she was going to reveal like day 2 or something and then she didn't. That's another thing that's bothered me. We never got what she promised. I dint like it. I also don't like the color brown, Seafood, or women that are taller than me.

Also the fact people harass Dan for skating and lily has skated by a lot lower and people refuse to really talk about it.

I remember when you said I was scummy and lying... then you never backed it up.

I need only look to D1 to give examples of you lying.

NOBODY is buying what you are selling.

I know he's dead already, but why would you consider Sharrow a lynch candidate? With a teammate on the line you think they'd silence their own player to take their vote away?

Scum is probably vig hunting.

I think they might to alleviate suspicion. Kin of a worse comes to worse situation.

Sharrow has had a voting record less then spectacular and he has been really quiet. All good points to set up a lynch against him.

:lol:

My scum alarm just went off again.

Yup. JIF's favorite scum tell... sounding surprised about the NK choice.

Vote Jack

He's played so bad its created a wifom that he couldn't possibly be this bad as scum. I think he is.

Would love to hear CTM's thoughts that he was saving for the day.

:P

Yup. JIF's favorite scum tell... sounding surprised about the NK choice.

Vote Jack

He's played so bad its created a wifom that he couldn't possibly be this bad as scum. I think he is.

Would love to hear CTM's thoughts that he was saving for the day.

I think they might to alleviate suspicion. Kin of a worse comes to worse situation.

Sharrow has had a voting record less then spectacular and he has been really quiet. All good points to set up a lynch against him.

Sharrow's good at this game. Dead and unsilence-able, not the vig; scum might've hurt themselves with that choice.

This is pure stupidity. Its a numbers game, silencing Sharrow takes away a vote. Obviously scum, at this stage of the game, is not going to take away a scum vote. The minute he was silenced he became less of a lynch candidate.

Sharrow's good at this game. Dead and unsilence-able, not the vig; scum might've hurt themselves with that choice.

If he's as good as you say then I really ****ed up by killing him. Oops I meant the scum ****ed up. Yeah that's rite.

I'm waiting for Lily's omgus vote in t minus 10

I think duke needs some pressure, i had almost forgot he was posting, but then i remember that he was on around the time of slats/ smash reveal..

Going back, he was voting slats and agreeing with some ape posts that were calling for a full reveal. I'm thinking that scum wanted to be certain slats was the doc before sending smash in to suicide

FOS:

#1: Slats - I said in Day 1 I didn't like the way he was overanalyzing posts and other players; Day 2 was pretty active in Jacks lynch too.

#2: DPR/verb: was pretty active in diverting attention off Slats and towards Vic (though that could be drama induced, I don't have enough o work on). His vote came sort of out of nowhere IMO.

For the above.

Vote: Slats

-- ape makes long winded post casting suspciion at slats and vic... RD agrees

True

-- Slats Reveals.. and on reread I thought it was odd the way he said for now..

Unvote Slats for now.

Explanation seems logical to me.

edit.. forgot to vote Duke

also, jack hammering scum twice is highly suspciious. willing to go there, but don't think we shoudl sleep on duke

This is pure stupidity. Its a numbers game, silencing Sharrow takes away a vote. Obviously scum, at this stage of the game, is not going to take away a scum vote. The minute he was silenced he became less of a lynch candidate.

I think duke needs some pressure, i had almost forgot he was posting, but then i remember that he was on around the time of slats/ smash reveal..

Going back, he was voting slats and agreeing with some ape posts that were calling for a full reveal. I'm thinking that scum wanted to be certain slats was the doc before sending smash in to suicide

Your guess is as good as mine about Duke. He's not posted enough for me to get a good read. He could be anything. I strongly feel like Brett is GF, but I can't get a good beat on the last one.

If he's as good as you say then I really ****ed up by killing him. Oops I meant the scum ****ed up. Yeah that's rite.

I'm waiting for Lily's omgus vote in t minus 10

You think calling it an OMGUS will stop me from voting the scummiest person in the game? I haven't voted you OMGUS yet this game, and I've already given my list which says what I think of everyone, including you. You're either scummy town or sloppy scum and I'm betting the latter.

Vote Jack

You think calling it an OMGUS will stop me from voting the scummiest person in the game? I haven't voted you OMGUS yet this game, and I've already given my list which says what I think of everyone, including you. You're either scummy town or sloppy scum and I'm betting the latter.

Vote Jack

Actually no. All you've done is OMGUS cased me tgis whole game because I've been after you applying pressure. You've read this game or you've claimed to and I'm the only person you've found scummy. The same person who thinks your scummy? Now that's shocking. Paint it any way you want to my dear, your whole reason for coming at me is overglorified OMGUS you get a new acronym for that play. OOMGUS

Your guess is as good as mine about Duke. He's not posted enough for me to get a good read. He could be anything. I strongly feel like Brett is GF, but I can't get a good beat on the last one.

+1

Had I been breathing, it's probably the direction I'd go in today.

Actually no. All you've done is OMGUS cased me tgis whole game because I've been after you applying pressure. You've read this game or you've claimed to and I'm the only person you've found scummy. The same person who thinks your scummy? Now that's shocking. Paint it any way you want to my dear, your whole reason for coming at me is overglorified OMGUS you get a new acronym for that play. OOMGUS

You conveniently left out your little slip. Your posting all game has been very selective, and ignoring what you don't want to deal with. After being repeatedly asked to defend your accusation that Ape is lying, you never have. I'm not getting into an all day argument with you again. Put up or shut up, dude.

I regret not investigating him. I was almost certain Brett was scum and was shocked to get a human result on him.

You conveniently left out your little slip. Your posting all game has been very selective, and ignoring what you don't want to deal with. After being repeatedly asked to defend your accusation that Ape is lying, you never have. I'm not getting into an all day argument with you again. Put up or shut up, dude.

Lily, why so harsh? You've put nothing up all game. I'm surprised you put up a vote on anyone. You've only attempted to case me and no one else. So you should e the last person to comment about putting up.

So I've been playing the same all game, even when I was a confirmed townie. So shouldn't playing the same mean I've got the same alignment.

I defended against ape when I posted everything at the first. I said lying by omission, lying by misdirection is all as good as blatantly lying. Ape selectively posted me saying about the bomb, when I've never played here before so I didn't know the bomb could chose it's target. Everytime I play the bomb blows up the hammer or a predetermined lynch ballot number. I've never plaid when it's the bombs choice.

Ape tried to make me sound scummy by quoting the bomb thing that's lying by misdirection and omission rite there.

It's funny that the ape was all chummy until I said I found a couple posts of his scummy. Then he flipped and I must of been scum cause I disagreed with the almighty primate.

You missed my bigger slip last page :P

edit.. forgot to vote Duke

also, jack hammering scum twice is highly suspciious. willing to go there, but don't think we shoudl sleep on duke

I told you - my reads on people this game might suck, but I'm doing what I can to bully people into taking a position on things. Glad you were paying attention.

+1

Had I been breathing, it's probably the direction I'd go in today.

I do too. Brett, Jack and Verbal/DPR is my short list right now.

Jack has mentioned symp a lot, I wonder if there was 4 scum + a symp... maybe Jack is the symp, and that was the best hint he could give off?

@CTM so if I wouldn't have hammered and kept my vote in the air against you and AVM and I wouldn't have hammered smash and kept my vote on slats that would be less suspicious. AVM was just bout the guaranteed lynch someone had to hammer. I stated my reasons for switching my vote and I'm glad I switched.

The whole case with smash and slats. I thought slats was scummy. I talked about it when I was a ghost. So when Smash countered I believed Smash more. I hammered because Smash was just about the guaranteed lynch. One of them was lying and the other was telling the truth. If we would have lynched the slats instead we would have lynched smash the next day.

I do too. Brett, Jack and Verbal/DPR is my short list right now.

Jack has mentioned symp a lot, I wonder if there was 4 scum + a symp... maybe Jack is the symp, and that was the best hint he could give off?

Jack started with the symp stuff in his first incarnation.

I'd be leaning Lily/Raoul. Both have been non-contributors with excuses all game.

If I were the symp I'd mention the scum team's name in a jocular kind of way along with a townie to hint. That way they could piece things together. It'd take me about a day but they'd know I was a symp if they had more then a single brain cell theyd find me.

I'm used to playing with a symp in about 70% of games. When the symp does even the coroner report shows as a townie so it's a hard role to discover.

Verb told me today that a symp isn't a common role here. I didn't know that and today was the only time Ive been informed after mentioning it a lot.

Lily, why so harsh? You've put nothing up all game. I'm surprised you put up a vote on anyone. You've only attempted to case me and no one else. So you should e the last person to comment about putting up.

So I've been playing the same all game, even when I was a confirmed townie. So shouldn't playing the same mean I've got the same alignment.

You were never a confirmed townie. You were a lying townie - and were shot for it by the vig.

I defended against ape when I posted everything at the first. I said lying by omission, lying by misdirection is all as good as blatantly lying. Ape selectively posted me saying about the bomb, when I've never played here before so I didn't know the bomb could chose it's target. Everytime I play the bomb blows up the hammer or a predetermined lynch ballot number. I've never plaid when it's the bombs choice.

This isn't true. I didn't selectively quote you about you wanting to be killed by the bomb. I quoted your entire, and exact post... you sounded like you knew Smash was a bomb. YOU SAID IT. If its not what you meant, then maybe you should shut your trap until you have a handle on the English language.

Ape tried to make me sound scummy by quoting the bomb thing that's lying by misdirection and omission rite there.

Flat out, not true.

It's funny that the ape was all chummy until I said I found a couple posts of his scummy. Then he flipped and I must of been scum cause I disagreed with the almighty primate.

More nonsense. I thought Crusher was scummy all the way back at the beginning of the game. I helped you with some misunderstandings about terminology used here at JN... that has nothing to do with whether or not I think you are suspicious. There really hasn't been a town-friendly thing that you've done all game, in either incarnation.

In red. :P

If I were the symp I'd mention the scum team's name in a jocular kind of way along with a townie to hint. That way they could piece things together. It'd take me about a day but they'd know I was a symp if they had more then a single brain cell theyd find me.

I'm used to playing with a symp in about 70% of games. When the symp does even the coroner report shows as a townie so it's a hard role to discover.

Verb told me today that a symp isn't a common role here. I didn't know that and today was the only time Ive been informed after mentioning it a lot.

JIF was scum... probably would have taken 2 days.

Jack started with the symp stuff in his first incarnation.

I'd be leaning Lily/Raoul. Both have been non-contributors with excuses all game.

I was thinking the same thing, but told myself that was anti-inactive Vicious.

Lily more than anything to be honest. But I typically think she's scum. Glad I'm not alive.

Archived