Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

I didn't intentionally jeopardize the town. My fake doc claim didn't get the doc lynched, kept myself, a townie alive, and at that time pointed me to someone (lily) who I thought was scum, and up until today I was adamant about her being scum. Your posts changed my mind. Get your facts straight before your weak a$$ generalization. I'm the leading vote getter but all it takes is an UNVOTE and someone to vote you then we are tied.

You jeopardized exposing the town doc, to selfishly keep yourself alive... only to draw (and waste) a vig kill, and flip roleless.

You aren't helpful, so keeping yourself alive at the risk of exposing the Doc that early in the game was selfish and stupid.

My facts have been straight you clown... but I appreciate the irony of you saying that. Truly.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't read that post because you say the same things. Basically I'm stupid, your a genius and you know everything. If a finder Viewing doesn't verify someone I'm not buying the role fully vetting someone. You to suggest that is utter horse sh*t.

Scum can easily have two one time double voters. They had a finder type role didn't they? So no your not vetted and you look more scummy for suggesting it.

Haha.. how does scum having a tracker equate to them having 2 one-time double voters?

You should be embarrassed... this is pathetic.

I admitted I lied before the real doc could have revealed. I figured the asking for the reveal earlier that day would keep the doc quiet when I fake claimed.

Monkey your supposed innocence is just about as concrete as me really being the doc when I was uncountered. Remember you saying being uncontested doesn't mean I'm confirmed. Well being the second double voter doesn't mean your innocent. That's a comparison you should appreciate

You jeopardized exposing the town doc, to selfishly keep yourself alive... only to draw (and waste) a vig kill, and flip roleless.

You aren't helpful, so keeping yourself alive at the risk of exposing the Doc that early in the game was selfish and stupid.

My facts have been straight you clown... but I appreciate the irony of you saying that. Truly.

Anything is possible eh? How come when I made the point that if you were to flip scum, Lily might be scum too.. this didn't apply?

:rolleyes:

It registered, it just didn't resonate as much as you saying if I'm town then Lily is a good shot for scum and if Lily's town I'm a good shot for scum. Not your exact words but that's me paraphrasing.

I admitted I lied before the real doc could have revealed. I figured the asking for the reveal earlier that day would keep the doc quiet when I fake claimed.

Monkey your supposed innocence is just about as concrete as me really being the doc when I was uncountered. Remember you saying being uncontested doesn't mean I'm confirmed. Well being the second double voter doesn't mean your innocent. That's a comparison you should appreciate

Doesn't matter when you told us you lied. The fact that you did it jeopardized the doc. I actually feel sorry for you that you think this was a good play and can't admit it was selfish and stupid. Seriously.

As for the bold statement above. I never said that. You are lying - again, ironically.

I pointed out that just because you played scummy and were after Lily in your first incarnation, which was confirmed town after you died, it does not mean you are automatically town in your second incarnation just because you are playing the same way. But what you wrote above, I never said. Not even anything close. I can't even think of a point in the game where I would have mentioned you being uncontested, since you haven't claimed anything since D1... you are like a tsunami of pure bullsh*t.

Your whole me being the top vote getter statement is pretty desperate. It seems like your trying to speed lynch me by making me the only viable option.

Haha... my play seems desperate?

This coming from the guy that pushed a lynch on Slats, then hammered Smash... pushed a lynch on CTM, then hammered AVM... and for every valid point I make about his scummy play, his retort is some contorted bullsh*t, filled with ACTUAL lies and spineless insinuations that don't get any traction because he's already played himself into being white noise in the game.

******* classic. I really do hope "Jack D" is one of the regulars who created this alter-ego just to **** with me... JVOR is it you?

Why are they silencing the quietest players? Makes no sense to me. Jif, AVM, or Smash....any insights you'd like to share?

It's a rather complicated mathematical equation. I can explain, if you'd like?

:rl:

It registered, it just didn't resonate as much as you saying if I'm town then Lily is a good shot for scum and if Lily's town I'm a good shot for scum. Not your exact words but that's me paraphrasing.

I guess you don't know what paraphrasing is after all then...

I never said if you are town, then Lily is scum.

I said, if you flip scum, lets not dismiss the idea that Lily could be scum also... because I've noticed that your play, plus hers feels like one person trying to get lynched, to exonerate the other.

I've grown weary of responding to every single one of your counter-accusations with "I never said that..."

I've made my case on you - your play has substantiate it - I've also defended the OMGUS bullsh*t you've thrown back at me. I don't think I need to say anymore.

This coming from the guy that pushed a lynch on Slats, then hammered Smash... pushed a lynch on CTM, then hammered AVM... and for every valid point I make about his scummy play, his retort is some contorted bullsh*t, filled with ACTUAL lies and spineless insinuations that don't get any traction because he's already played himself into being white noise in the game.

******* classic. I really do hope "Jack D" is one of the regulars who created this alter-ego just to **** with me... JVOR is it you?

I don't think I could handle that much awesome

Actually, it's me. Surprise!

Guys, seriously though...I want to be helpful. I think I've gained a reputation of being just that over the past couple years...if not, at least trying. Here's what you should do:

Die.

Guys, seriously though...I want to be helpful. I think I've gained a reputation of being just that over the past couple years...if not, at least trying. Here's what you should do:

Die.

Hey, at least you made it further in this game than ECU did at Regionals. ;)

Duke was not silenced

Sorry you had to step in for me.

I'll make it a point to log back in around midnight my time (6PM ET) which I haven't been doing.

Hmmm. I went back and looked at RaoulDuke, and I think he could be it. In addition to the points CTM made, I think it's interesting how he pulled the "oh well, we have an innocent on Brett but I was convinced he was scum" line, when I don't think he'd ever said anything about Brett before. That felt a little too easy.

That’s fair. Since I’m missing most interactions, obviously everything I say Post-mortems (or post-reveals..etc) will be in hindsight, and I can play it any way I like. If I never said I was suspicious of Brett, my line looks lame.

I’ll post my FOS later

So there 2 scum left with one being a GF?

If I had to lynch 2 right now I’d vote Jack and Brett, with Brett being the GF.

I don’t like Jack’s play. Not sure how Crusher was playing the role. I don’t think there’s much to work on.

And Brett, i’ll stick to my initial gut feeling even though he had an innocent read. Yeah I know I’m going back and forth. Bear with me this is like my 2nd game playing mafia.

Not sure what the correct tactic would be for the town (go after Brett first or not). For now I’ll vote Jack.

I have a hard time reading Lily, Dan and Verbal.

Ape if you didn't say uncounted doesn't mean confirmed I'm sorry. I know someone did and I thought it was you.

I pushed a slats lynch I thought he was scummy. I didn't push a CTM lynch. I voted CTM and so did you.

Basically you said you can't tell either one of our alignments due to a lynch. That's how I took it. That makes me believe Lily is more subject to be town and you will to lynch the other one depending on who gets lynched first.

This Lily vs. Jack is starting to ping me...

Kinda feels like they are playing off of each other. We lynch Jack, he flips scum, Lily looks innocnet... we lynch Lily, she flips town, Jack looks innocent. Other than Jack falsely accusing me of lying, and not backing it up... they've ONLY cased each other. Lily avoids lynches altogether, while Jack hammers scum and potentially buses himself.

We've heard 2 players mention scum silencing one of their own this game: AVM and Jack. Lily has been silenced and is the only silenced player that hasn't been killed the following phase.

So far we've seen:

Verbal (original, not DPR version) silenced, then killed.

Lily silenced.

Sharrow silenced, then killed.

(Was anyone else silenced?)

Then during CTM/AVM...

Jack placed a quick vote on CTM after AVM's reveal, granted so did I. Then ended up hammering AVM anyway. (Like he did with Slats/Smash.)

Lily made a comment about AVM feeling town to her.

Of all the people commenting and voting during that decisions, these two pinged the most.

You lynch me, I flip town, then ape you'll say how your suspicions have been off all game. Then you go for Lily the next game day.

That would have been your play after lynching me if I woudnt have pointed it out

Except you. You get to come chill with me, Crush, and the pirate. It'll be one hell of a time (you see what I did there?)

Dude, seriously, this is your last warning. BACK THE **** UP!!!

You are stepping all up in my spot light and its starting to really piss me off. You've fully infiltrated my scene and now you are trying run off with my muffin top?

Look, all 5'2 145 soaking wet of you, cant handle this or my trike. Last warning midget.

Dude, seriously, this is your last warning. BACK THE **** UP!!!

You are stepping all up in my spot light and its starting to really piss me off. You've fully infiltrated my scene and now you are trying run off with my muffin top?

Look, all 5'2 145 soaking wet of you, cant handle this or my trike. Last warning midget.

Did I hear a ghetto finger snap?

Official Vote Count:

Primate (1): Jack

Jack (4): Primate, Lily, Brett, Duke

With 8 alive takes 5 to lynch

I'm gonna need BG to pick up slack today hopefully. This is my last really sh*tty day too.

On bb til late tonight don't forget. Thanks and sorry if you guys have to wait on anything.

Ape if you didn't say uncounted doesn't mean confirmed I'm sorry. I know someone did and I thought it was you.

I pushed a slats lynch I thought he was scummy. I didn't push a CTM lynch. I voted CTM and so did you.

Ironic that you can lie about what I have been saying and not saying repeatedly - while calling me a liar. Apology not accepted, if you are town you are an a$$. At one of the most pivotal points in the game you've waged an OMGUS campaign against me calling me a liar, without ONCE backing it up. Then you have the audacity to lie yourself, again... like you've been doing all game, in both incarnations.

Basically you said you can't tell either one of our alignments due to a lynch. That's how I took it. That makes me believe Lily is more subject to be town and you will to lynch the other one depending on who gets lynched first.

That first sentence make no sense, and is not what I said. Once again. If we lynch either of you, we will obviously learn ONE of your alignments. Nothing in this entire response makes any sense at all actually - desperate ramblings, putting words in my mouth that aren't true.

You keep making me clarify and repeat what I said, and each time I've done it I've been clear and concise and left little to no room for misinterpretation, however you still seem to keep distorting the hell out of it to ensure the town's view of the game is shrouded with your stupidity.

You lynch me, I flip town, then ape you'll say how your suspicions have been off all game. Then you go for Lily the next game day.

That would have been your play after lynching me if I woudnt have pointed it out

Really? Where does it sound like I'm saying that? Show me:

I guess you don't know what paraphrasing is after all then...

I never said if you are town, then Lily is scum.

I said, if you flip scum, lets not dismiss the idea that Lily could be scum also... because I've noticed that your play, plus hers feels like one person trying to get lynched, to exonerate the other.

I've grown weary of responding to every single one of your counter-accusations with "I never said that..."

I've made my case on you - your play has substantiate it - I've also defended the OMGUS bullsh*t you've thrown back at me. I don't think I need to say anymore.

I'm actually saying one thing, and you are consistently accusing me of saying the complete opposite. Interesting that since I did point this out, you stopped responding with :P and have resorted to squirming, spinning and twisting.... as though I struck a nerve.

Archived