Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

All of these are attempts to get me to slip... all I had to do was reply candidly and not in analogies and I'd be done.

In all honesty i have no idea what your talking about. If my reference is to JC how am I trying to get you to slip ??? Im being serious I dont understand what your thinking is here.

Its getting close to ahving to strap you down and electrocute.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont get it...maybe I'm thinking you are saying something else...but this would make me think you'd have confirmed JC last night.

Maybe I'm missing something.

I'm saying I might have thrown some poop, and it might have gotten on JC's proverbial 8-ball... IF he has an 8-ball...

By the way, did anyone notice how there was no NK last night?

Who does scum usually have submit NKs? Usually they have the scum member that is most likely to be targeted for investigation, and most likely to be lynched the following day do it right?

Didn't half the game agree yesterday that we should lynch BG and then lynch JC the following day?

I'm saying I might have thrown some poop, and it might have gotten on JC's proverbial 8-ball... IF he has an 8-ball...

By the way, did anyone notice how there was no NK last night?

So you took the chance of potentially blocking the cop on the chance he was scum and it just so happened your gamble worked and you blocked a nk attempt on a fake claimed cop lawyer and the scum team was stupid enough to have had him put in the kill. I know you cant answer that, but I'm saying it out loud to help me with the cryptic nature of this game and illustrate how stupid this sounds.

Who does scum usually have submit NKs? Usually they have the scum member that is most likely to be targeted for investigation, and most likely to be lynched the following day do it right?

Didn't half the game agree yesterday that we should lynch BG and then lynch JC the following day?

Hahahhahhahaha...you dumb ****. Please lynch his dumbass.

Cause and effect...think for moment...sometimes actions have unintended consequences...although if it helps any it does explain something to me...

Suggest your over thinking...Occam's razor.

So the cop was blocked and scum tried to NK the Doc.

Can go either way since this cop had no result Im leaning toward the INV was blocked.

Nice Job

Can go either way since this cop had no result Im leaning toward the INV was blocked.

Nice Job

Dude, he just tried to fake reveal and realized there was holes that made his reveal an obvious stinker. He quickly back tracked to get out of it. Ape isnt good at revealing.

He should be lynched, again.

Dude, he just tried to fake reveal and realized there was holes that made his reveal an obvious stinker. He quickly back tracked to get out of it. Ape isnt good at revealing.

He should be lynched, again.

Do you think he's scum or just dumb?

JIF what he said was he blocked JC who turned in the NK for scum. He already reveled and I would assume an anesthesiologist can put people to sleep. He made JC sleep, therefore we got nothing from JC hence the 8 balls answer. IMO this confirms JC as the cop because if he was scum I believe he would have had another investigaton which would have pointed at town no reason for a fake claimed cop not to have another investigation.

Nice Job

Why would scum have chosen to target the Doc, with 2 potential investigative roles out in the open in JC and Vic?

Why would scum have chosen to target the Doc, with 2 potential investigative roles out in the open in JC and Vic?

On the assumption the Doc protected JC . pretty simple. Maybe they felt that JC was going to be protected and made an educated guess. if they did feel that way the only obvious play would have been to make a NK attempt on the Doc.

JIF what he said was he blocked JC who turned in the NK for scum. He already reveled and I would assume an anesthesiologist can put people to sleep. He made JC sleep, therefore we got nothing from JC hence the 8 balls answer. IMO this confirms JC as the cop because if he was scum I believe he would have had another investigaton which would have pointed at town no reason for a fake claimed cop not to have another investigation.

Yeah dude. I know. Have you been reading my posts? He's lying and needs to be lynched. He's got all sorts of holes in his poop.

Yeah dude. I know. Have you been reading my posts? He's lying and needs to be lynched. He's got all sorts of holes in his poop.

You dont think it possible he made a really bad play ? Why would scum come forward with this ? look I voted the guy I know hes looked scummy.

This seems like an intentionally naive post. It does NOT confirm JC in any way. People know when their actions don't go through in mafia.

So if JC submitted the kill, he would have known it didn't go through. He would have known his "investigative" reveal was being tested, and he wouldn't have given a fake result because he'd have been called out on it. The fact that he came out coy and beat around the bush until he could figure out to play it didn't seem like the townie way of playing it to me... seemed like he was trying to figure out if he was roleblocked or targeted a doc. Like he wasn't sure why his shot didn't go through, but didn't want to post much about it until other people tipped their hand(s).

On the assumption the Doc protected JC . pretty simple. Maybe they felt that JC was going to be protected and made an educated guess. if they did feel that way the only obvious play would have been to make a NK attempt on the Doc.

Would that have been the only obvious play with a 2nd investigative role out in the open in Vic?

You dont think it possible he made a really bad play ? Why would scum come forward with this ? look I voted the guy I know hes looked scummy.

It's possible because he sucks. But I don't think so. He slipped twice in this reveal and his first reveal was even worse.

He tried to block and noncountered cop? And ended up the guy he blocked was scum submitting a NK by the most least likely person to submit it?

Lynch time, again.

What am I lying about JIF?

You don't even know what your talking about...

Would that have been the only obvious play with a 2nd investigative role out in the open in Vic?

If you assume the Doc will protect the cop role, you MUST, as scum, make a NK attempt on the Doc. any other move would be stupid.

If you assume the Doc will protect the cop role, you MUST, as scum, make a NK attempt on the Doc. any other move would be stupid.

The key word there is "Assumption".

In situations where cop and doc are out I typically try to take out the strongest players outside of those two if I'm on a scum team. It's a 50/50 shot and those odds are way to risky when playing a scum. Sure you risk getting outed, but ultimately anyone but those two is a more certain bet. I think I've played as scum with plenty of you know in those situations that you understand that as scum I always take the sure bets.

It's just all very convenient again. No NK, and JC gets no results. What makes you so certain that the doc was shot at?

The key word there is "Assumption".

In situations where cop and doc are out I typically try to take out the strongest players outside of those two if I'm on a scum team. It's a 50/50 shot and those odds are way to risky when playing a scum. Sure you risk getting outed, but ultimately anyone but those two is a more certain bet. I think I've played as scum with plenty of you know in those situations that you understand that as scum I always take the sure bets.

It's just all very convenient again. No NK, and JC gets no results. What makes you so certain that the doc was shot at?

Only thing I can add to this is that we have to consider what was going on during the night phase where the NK didn't go through... we were mass revealing for crying out loud, roles like EMT, Surgeon, Psych, are all popping up and NONE of them were targeted? Instead scum with a very clear upper hand in the game opts to shoot at the Doc? Pretty much the only target they know for sure they have reduced odds of success with?

I don't think so.

I think they take a sure thing and try to work on getting the Doc lynched, IF they haven't already done so successfully with BG.

I think the NK wasn't successful for reasons other than the Doc being the target.

I'm also assuming that Smash is the doc as he claimed and is just talking about the role as if its not him for the purposes of not getting MK, and find it highly convenient that now that I've made my post about the monkey poo... which Smash and JC were beckoning for, we are hearing the scum shot at doc and cop was roleblocked bit from them.

Meh.

You called me an idiot last game, and I ended up being right. At least you didn't OMGUS vote me like the other dildos I listed.

You wre only "right" cause you spamed the game with every theory that passed through your pea brain..

at the end of the day, you hammered for the loss.. so gfy

I don't agree with this.

Not in the midst of mass reveal, when you have 2 investigative roles, a power role (me) and all sorts of non-nurse roles laid out in front of you... as scum, with no alignments in the death scenes, you absolutely do NOT have to play it this way.

In fact, with all the roles laid out in front of them, they'd be stupid to shoot at the Doc- because is the only role they know for sure that their odds will be reduced with. It was only N2, they have no alignments in death in their favor, and are probably thinking if the Doc is still alive, they can get him lynched.... no reason at all to target doc with NK at this point.

You wre only "right" cause you spamed the game with every theory that passed through your pea brain..

at the end of the day, you hammered for the loss.. so gfy

You can't help yourself, you petty bitch.

Shelve this crap, no benefit to arguing it in a new game, didn't we already go over this? <_<

Archived