Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tend to believe both. For now.

My big problem with Vic is that he's claiming deputy with the role of lab tech, and yet he couldn't believe JC at all that he was the cop with the role of x-ray tech?

If I were Vic with that character name and role description, I'd be just about 100% certain that JC was telling the truth.

Maybe I'll get a promotion out of this...

unvote vote JiF

Ha! Are you serious dude?

We finally have 2 cleared players that we can use information to formulate cases and you come in and put me at L-2?

Not a smart move Hess. This put you in the light of scum. And I thought we were channeling each other. Jeez.

Where the F is CTM?

CTM is town. I know this for a fact and he can say the same thing about me.

My big problem with Vic is that he's claiming deputy with the role of lab tech, and yet he couldn't believe JC at all that he was the cop with the role of x-ray tech?

If I were Vic with that character name and role description, I'd be just about 100% certain that JC was telling the truth.

Again, I'm willing to let this go...for now.

1. Verb - scum

2. Pac - idk

4. Vic - town (for now)

7. Nurse Bosom (Nae) - scum

8. JC1 - town

9. JiF - town confirmed

10. CTM - town confirmed

11. SMC - leaning town

12. Sharrow - leaning town

13. Slats - scum

14. Hess - scum

Verb, Slats, Nae and now Hess are my favs for scum.

Not an omgus on Hess, but definitely a scummy act to put me at L-2 when I'm town confirmed.

1. Verb - scum

2. Pac - idk

4. Vic - town (for now)

7. Nurse Bosom (Nae) - scum

8. JC1 - town

9. JiF - town confirmed

10. CTM - town confirmed

11. SMC - leaning town

12. Sharrow - leaning town

13. Slats - scum

14. Hess - scum

Verb, Slats, Nae and now Hess are my favs for scum.

Not an omgus on Hess, but definitely a scummy act to put me at L-2 when I'm town confirmed.

How the fvck are you and CTM town confirmed? :lol: I think you're getting way ahead of yourself here.

How the fvck are you and CTM town confirmed? :lol: I think you're getting way ahead of yourself here.

I cant explain it because I will risk a modkill which you've been pushing people toward all game, along with your bandwagonning. CTM is town, I know it for a fact and he can say the exact same about me. Therefore, we have 2 confirmed townies. This is a good thing...we can now look back and use how people have played in reaction to us to formulate cases.

Unfortunately it points to you being scum...but thats your fault. Doesnt really matter though, I'm pretty sure you will be the persno I use as my example to clear my name and CTM's.

Just read Jif's stupid list.

Out of pure spite, suck it JiF...

unvote vote JiF

This is why you made the list Hess. If you are town, you want me around and putting me at L-2 is scummy thing to do.

We finally have 2 confirmed townies in me and CTM. This only serves to help the town and your actions arent doing the town any good right now.

I cant explain it because I will risk a modkill which you've been pushing people toward all game, along with your bandwagonning. CTM is town, I know it for a fact and he can say the exact same about me. Therefore, we have 2 confirmed townies. This is a good thing...we can now look back and use how people have played in reaction to us to formulate cases.

Unfortunately it points to you being scum...but thats your fault. Doesnt really matter though, I'm pretty sure you will be the persno I use as my example to clear my name and CTM's.

Killing a townie to clear your name? Brilliant! Sounds like your scum hunting techniques are once again spot on. :lol:

So what? You found each other at night, and now you're getting sodomized by CTM in the utility closet? Was that what your batman crap was about (again) this game?

Hardly compelling evidence. He's also under suspicion by quite a few people in the game, so I'm not sure he's your best source for salvation, either.

dude it's a no reveal game... waiting on mod

And honestly, JiF, I would think that if you and CTM are having a QT, that he'd be telling you I seem pretty town. I think we've been on the same page in regards to a JC counter - the same thing you're trying to accuse me of be scummy for.

And honestly, JiF, I would think that if you and CTM are having a QT, that he'd be telling you I seem pretty town. I think we've been on the same page in regards to a JC counter - the same thing you're trying to accuse me of be scummy for.

lol.. close

listen, just checked, mod said we can't reveal but figure it out... can also be amazingly accurate in calling shots

Killing a townie to clear your name? Brilliant! Sounds like your scum hunting techniques are once again spot on. :lol:

So what? You found each other at night, and now you're getting sodomized by CTM in the utility closet? Was that what your batman crap was about (again) this game?

You havent played town IMO. Not at all. Thats your fault for playing scummy...not mine.

Everyone has strategy. Some work better than others. Mine typically work the best. My decision hasnt been completely made, but I'm leaning toward you. I'm not commenting for CTM.

Not entirely sure how the surgeon and chief nurse are tied together confirming each other as town -scrub nurse would've made more sense- but I'll let it go for now.

unvote

vote: verb

Mostly for wanting to off the uncountered JC on D1.

I think this is accurate.

Official Day 3 Vote Count

JC (1) - Vic

Nae (1) - CTM

Hess (1) - Sharrow

CTM (2) - Smash, Nae

JiF (4) - JC, PAC, verb, Hess

Verb (3) - JiF, smc, Slats

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline Thursday

Slats what's your thoughts on having a scrub nurse in the game?

Why you switched your vote btw, I have no idea.

I'd like as much clarification from CTM and JiF as we can get. Their initial reveals don't really tie in to them being tied together, IMHO. Maybe JC can investigate one of them. Anyway, I can wait on them. Verbal's another direction that I'm willing to go.

As for the scrub nurse thing, I just thought that would've tied in with a surgeon better. Not sure what you're getting at.

Archived