Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

Explain to me why scum would leave such threats as JC CTM and JIF alive ? How would you play it as scum ?

Scum always go after the above mentioned roles but in this game they dont ?

Smash - you used the same logic against me and CTM w/ you. Why are you ignoring that?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Add Vic in there, too.

Looks like they were blocked two nights. Sharrow seemed to imply they were targeting Vic.

Sharrow was CTM/JiF's most blatant supporter. An odd choice for them to take out if they're scum.

Well if vic is claiming a deputy type role hes not as much of a threat

Add Vic in there, too.

Looks like they were blocked two nights. Sharrow seemed to imply they were targeting Vic.

Sharrow was CTM/JiF's most blatant supporter. An odd choice for them to take out if they're scum.

Is it an odd choice with the role he claimed ? Or could they have been hoping for this exact response ?

Yeah yeah I know far fetched and Im nuts :)

Also if he was the real cop he could have layed low, got his results and let it all out on his way out . He mentioned JC, CTM and JIF ...He also named those 3 in his first 3 posts when he went on his tirade.

pound head against wall 3 times (omg in smashish)

it seemed that day was getting shorter as people grew more and more impatient. The crowd was split between Nae and JC until someone has enough. Using a little reserved retard strength they chucked Nae with the noose.

It's now night. Deadly is tomorrow

JIF can you explain how the numbers are still good when we have no idea what the numbers might be ? Only players who have the exact numbers would be scum.

Because I'm scum....bwahahahahahahahha!!!

This is an educated guess Smash, something you dont do very well, they've missed 2 NK's....me thinks we are probably still in good shape and probably have nailed 1 or 2 scum. So....thats why I said that.

Because I'm scum....bwahahahahahahahha!!!

This is an educated guess Smash, something you dont do very well, they've missed 2 NK's....me thinks we are probably still in good shape and probably have nailed 1 or 2 scum. So....thats why I said that.

I was trying to be tricky like monkey jr. :P

And thats a joke JIFFY pop

and of course it would be a guess if you were town

it was another restless night here at sacred thrust. Yesterday seemed to go by fast and the sight of death was still in everyone's mind. People slowly woke up to find Slats dead. He lost his will to live after someone read him the histories of law in third world countries

Slats has been killed

goign to wait on jetscode... it's clear scum is killing off assumed innocents

those that are going to complain that jc is still alive need to remember that he was the # 2 vote getter 2 times already

Day 6 vote count

7 alive takes 4 to lynch

Deadline tomorrow night

With 7 alive, and likely 4 scum to start..

It means we've probably taken out atleast 1 scumball..

If jetscode is legit, then we've nabbed 2 at the minimum .. meaning it's at least 5 versus 2, maybe better

re lynches.. I think pac was obviously town, nodder was town, verb ended 1 day.. who am i missing?

goign to wait on jetscode... it's clear scum is killing off assumed innocents

those that are going to complain that jc is still alive need to remember that he was the # 2 vote getter 2 times already

And that means what? That he's played so incredibly scummy and lived because and his scum buddies don't' need to bus him because there's no alignments being revealed. He did it AGAIN by showing up, not even confirming someone was scum, just nudging us towards it and we all did the work for him. I have never seen someone play so carelessly and continue to live.

Vote: JC

And that means what? That he's played so incredibly scummy and lived because and his scum buddies don't' need to bus him because there's no alignments being revealed. He did it AGAIN by showing up, not even confirming someone was scum, just nudging us towards it and we all did the work for him. I have never seen someone play so carelessly and continue to live.

Vote: JC

It means it's not a 100% indictment ...

Slats was his biggest supporter, and now he looks to be town... so they weren't running a game

it was another restless night here at sacred thrust. Yesterday seemed to go by fast and the sight of death was still in everyone's mind. People slowly woke up to find Slats dead. He lost his will to live after someone read him the histories of law in third world countries

Slats has been killed

another law death smash

It means it's not a 100% indictment ...

Slats was his biggest supporter, and now he looks to be town... so they weren't running a game

I'm not going to look into why or what was killed due to the fact that it can be spun right around. As a scummy bastard with great games in your past- wouldn't you think it'd be a good play to kill off your biggest supporter and then come in the next day and make the same argument just made? "Why would I kill my biggest supporter?!" Everything, every little aspect of JC's game has been insanely... convenient for me.

Not gunna lie, Smash is starting to ping me. I think he's been trying to create confusion.

I'd like to hear back from JC.

I agree.. smash has overwhelmingly played the scummiest game.. but how is he still alive,... would jack have given him a bp?

I'm not going to look into why or what was killed due to the fact that it can be spun right around. As a scummy bastard with great games in your past- wouldn't you think it'd be a good play to kill off your biggest supporter and then come in the next day and make the same argument just made? "Why would I kill my biggest supporter?!" Everything, every little aspect of JC's game has been insanely... convenient for me.

Right.. believe me.. have the same questions.. but also wondering why no counter.. could we really not ahve a cop? not sure

Right.. believe me.. have the same questions.. but also wondering why no counter.. could we really not ahve a cop? not sure

I suppose that makes sense. Jack mentioned in the synergy a flavor cop? I just can't shake my feelings on him, perhaps I am being too stubborn.

I suppose that makes sense. Jack mentioned in the synergy a flavor cop? I just can't shake my feelings on him, perhaps I am being too stubborn.

In terms of whose been scummiest, i have smash (uncountered doctor), jc (uncountered cop) and verbal (cop confirmed) as my top 3 in order

so I'm pretty much screwed

In terms of whose been scummiest, i have smash (uncountered doctor), jc (uncountered cop) and verbal (cop confirmed) as my top 3 in order

so I'm pretty much screwed

BG could have very well been the doctor or cop IMO. His title was so chief of medicine which could mean he was the one that the lawyers are after so he would be in charge of looking for the lawyers and taking care of the hospital or just because he's the highest level "doctor" that he's the real doctor. I will say that I believe that one of the two between JC and Smash is scum. I don't like the way BG died and how little work it took to kill him. If BG was either of those two it makes sense that we have "no counter" because he's dead. And that was early on enough to set-up either JC or Smash for the rest of the game.

1. Verb - town

4. Vic - town

5. Smash - town?

8. JC1 - town?

9. JiF - town

10. CTM - town

11. SMC

The way I see it, its between these 3 for the remaining scum.

SMC has been pinging me for a while...I could go there and see what happens tonight again.

Where's JC?

Did Crazy PAC not counter ?? Or are you just choosing to ignore that fact because he pretty much implemented You, Jif, and JC ? Weather you belive Pac or not he COUNTERED.

He did?

yes he did have you not been reading ? I pointed this out a few pages ago because CTM refused to acknowledge it then as well. Like I said he could very well be full of sh*t but HE DID COUNTER and plainly stated JC was lying.

Vote JC

Archived