How many of the IMDB Top 250 can you name?

Jetsfan80

Here is wierd thing..

as u know, I like to go to flicks,,i think I own 3 or 4 DVDs, lol..Big Lebowski one of them

Thor, u still in SC????

I own close to 1000 dvds, what a waste of money..blink.gif

NC, but yeah still here.

OK, beach right??

If u ever have desire, join Greenbeans and me and rest of JetFanClub in Raleigh one Sunday

Yeah, I'm just south of Wilmington. I was thinking about taking the trip for a game if there is a season.

I own close to 1000 dvds, what a waste of money..blink.gif

NC, but yeah still here.

Wow.

I'd much rather watch something new for the first time than watch something over again, so I rarely buy movies. I've gotten a few as gifts, but mostly I go to the movies, watch Netflix, and download torrents.

b

Wow.

I'd much rather watch something new for the first time than watch something over again, so I rarely buy movies. I've gotten a few as gifts, but mostly I go to the movies, watch Netflix, and download torrents.

Hi Comrade..How ya been? Music goin good?

b

Hi Comrade..How ya been? Music goin good?

Everything's going well. Summer is a downtime for everything, but we should be playing more shows again come September. How are you doing?

Everything's going well. Summer is a downtime for everything, but we should be playing more shows again come September. How are you doing?

Pretty good thanks. Been laying low after a family tragedy, but getting 'my legs' back now.

Pretty good thanks. Been laying low after a family tragedy, but getting 'my legs' back now.

Extremely sorry to hear that, man. Hope everything's getting back on track for you and jgb.

Archived