Condolences on the Passing of Bill Hampton Jr. ~ ~ ~

kelly

You know it's a slow week when people are starting threads about the assistant equipment manager from 1991.

Rutgers, Sometimes I have to be reminded that the children of today only skip through what they should read...

Bill was the brother of Clay Hampton who is the Jets SENIOR head of operations at the Florham Park facility, as well as the road & home crew head of equipment operations.

This is a huge blow to the NY Jets family with the loss of a member of the Hampton family losing his life to heart disease.

Take a long look in the mirror before casting judgement - this could be any one of us & I hope most of us consider ourselves family since we've been posting here for so long...

..Just a point!

Rutgers, Sometimes I have to be reminded that the children of today only skip through what they should read...

Sometimes I have to be reminded that the Internet minds of today are overassuming dolts with a tendency for making their point with nothing more than fonts and colors.

Sometimes I have to be reminded that the Internet minds of today are overassuming dolts with a tendency for making their point with nothing more than fonts and colors.

And sometimes it's the Dolts who do not perceive the reality of something & address things that should never be addressed...

...only to make themselves feel better & not take into account for the reality of the loss of life...

...But I digress, or should I?

Archived